Sisters Birthday Party.

Soviet

Geek Firefighter
Original poster
veteran
old school
senior
Reaction score
I WAS NAKED. THE SIGHT OF MY HAIRY GENITALIA SWINGING BACK AND FORTH STRUCK FEAR INTO THE CHILDREN. "FOR THOR!!!!!!!!!!!!" I SCREAMED TO THE HEAVENS AS I CHARGED FOR THE TABLE. I THREW MY BATTLE AX, CHOPPING A LOLI IN HALF. HER TORSO FRAILED INTO THE AIR AS MY BATTLE AX WEDGED INTO A WOODEN BOOKSHELF. I JUMPED ONTO ONE OF THE PLASTIC CHAIRS, IT BROKE UNDER MY WEIGHT. I PLUNGED MY FIST INTO THE CAKE AND SMEARED IT ALL OVER MY COCK. THE SOFT FROSTING AND CRUMBLY TEXTURE MADE ME HARD. I TOOK A CANDLE AND RAMMED IT DOWN MY URETHRA. THE KIDS WERE FROZEN WITH SHOCK. I LIT THE CANDLE AND PUSHED AS HARD AS I COULD. THE CANDLE ROCKETED OUT OF MY COCK AND HIT A GIRL IN THE EYE. THE FORCE CAUSED ME TO SHIT. THE GIRL SCREAMED WILDLY AS HER EYE WAS BURNED OUT. HER EYE SOCKET LOOKED LIKE THE PERFECT HOLE FOR MY DICK. I JAMMED MY COCK INTO HER EYESOCKET AND FUCKED IT. SHE CRIED AS HER HEAD JOLTED BACK AND FORTH. THE VIOLENT JOLTING SNAPPED HER NECK KILLING HER INSTANTLY. I CAME. "THE CAKE IS A LIE!" I SAID FLAPPING MY COCK ABOUT, SHAKING CUM IN SEVERAL DIRECTIONS. A FAT LITTLE GIRL WAS WADDLING OVER TO THE PHONE TO CALL THE POLICE. I GRABBED THE CAKE KNIFE, AND WITH MY VIKING PROWESS, BACKSTABBED THE FATTY. I SLID THE KNIFE UPWARDS MAKING A SLIT IN HER BACK. HER FAT MADE IT LIKE CUTTING THROUGH CREAM CHEESE. WITH ALL MY STRENGTH I TORE OUT HER SPINAL CORD. I WANKED SOME LITTLE NERDY GIRL OVER THE HEAD WITH IT. I THEN SET IT ON THE FLOOR AND SLOWLY INSERTED IT INTO MY RECTUM. THE RIBBED FEELING GAVE ME IMMENSE PLEASURE. "MAY THE THUNDER GODS BLESS ME!" I EXCLAIMED GRABBING MY BATTLE AX OUT OF THE WOODWORK. I CUT LITTLE SUZIE'S LEGS OFF. THIS MADE HER MORE FUCKABLE. JESSICA VOMITED AND PASSED OUT. I SCRAPED UP HER VOMIT AND STRIPPED LITTLE SUZY. SHE WAS TOO PREOCCUPIED TO RESIST. I SMEARED THE BARF ALL OVER HER VAGINA. I THEN LICKED IT OFF. THE TASTE WAS GOD-AWFUL. IT MADE ME THROW UP ONTO HER FACE. SHE CHOKED TO DEATH ON MY SICK. THE COMMOTION MADE MY MOTHER COME OUT. "SWEET TOASTER FUCKING JESUS!" SHE SCREAMED. I RAN UP AND FALCOOOOOOOOON PAUUUUUUNCHED HER IN THE VAGINA. MY ARM SLID ALL THE WAY UP TO HER WOMB. I TORE THE FETUS OUT. AS I PULLED OUT A BUNCH OF SLIMY GOO WATERED OUT. "HEY MOM WANT THIS FETUS?" I ASKED. SHE WAS TOO BUSY VIOLENTLY THROWING UP TO ANSWER ME. I RAISED MY ARM AND CRUSHED THE BABY IN MY HAND. MY MOTHER WAS HEAVING BLOOD AT THIS POINT. I TOOK THE CRUSHED FETUS INTO THE KITCHEN AND SLAM-DUNKED IT INTO THE BLENDER. "AND NOW ITS TIME FOR COOKING WITH MICHEAL!" I SAID LIKE A T.V. CHEF. ADDING AN EYEBALL, THE FAT LOLI'S LIVER, AND KYLE'S SCROTUM INTO THE BLENDER, I TURNED IT ON HIGH. I TOOK A SIP OF MY SMOOTHIE. IT WAS THE MOST DELICIOUS CULINARY MASTERPIECE IN THE WORLD. I TOOK THE REST AND SLIDING THE SPINE OUT FROM ASSHOLE, I GAVE MYSELF AN ENEMA. MY SISTER BEGAN WAKING UP FROM HER CONCUSSION. AS HER EYES OPENED SHE AWOKE TO THE SIGHT OF MY HAIRY ASSHOLE POINTING IN HER FACE. SHE OPENED HER MOUTH TO SCREAM, NOW WAS MY TIME. I LAUNCHED THE SMOOTHIE OUT OF MY ASSHOLE ALONG WITH WATERY, BLOODY SHIT. HER SCREAM WAS MUFFLED INTO A GARGLE. MY SLOPPY ENEMA SHOT DOWN HER THROAT. HER EYES WERE TEARING UP. THE SMELL WAS SO INTENSE IT GAVE HER A BLOODY NOSE. I TURNED AROUND AND POINTED MY HARD COCK IN HER FACE. I POSITIONED IT TOWARDS HER NOSE. WITH IMMENSE POWER I FUCKED HER NOSE AT FULL FORCE! THE BLOOD WAS AN AWESOME LUBRICANT. THE PLEASURE BECAME MORE INTENSE. I CAME BUCKETS RIGHT UP HER NOSE. MY CUM WENT STRAIGHT INTO HER LUNGS, TARRING THEM UP. AS SHE BEGAN GASPING FOR AIR I LOOKED AROUND THE BLOODY SMEARED, SHIT STAINED ROOM. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSICA!" I SAID SMILING AT HER TEAR AND ENEMA COVERED FACE. SHE TOOK ONE LAST GASP. I GAZED HAPPILY UPON HER CORPSE. ALL BECAUSE FAT AMERICAN WITH TEN GALLON HAT PERFORM ASSRAPE UPON GLORIOUS SOVIET SKs

Serb

Based
veteran
old school
senior
Reaction score
tl;dr

CURT come on IRC, I see that your reading this.

tl;dr tl;dr tl;dr tl;dr

h4xfr33

Veteran
veteran
senior
Reaction score
in.php

Dap Kin

Professional Ball Jiggler
old school
senior
Life Saver