Soldier Front freezing problem *Help Please*

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoneyVeteran

Original poster
Reaction score
Ive played soldier front in the past and I decided to play it again after a couple months or so. In the past, soldier front worked fine.

PROBLEM: Every time I start the game, It downloads/updates the same file (soldierfront.exe). Then when I enter the game, after 10-15 seconds or when I enter a server soldier front freezes on me. After it freezes, it says "connection lost" and "destroy msg log out from server"

Can anybody help if they experienced this before? Ive searched google and sent a ticket but never found a solution.

Please help me!

Thanks!

tetuan

Registered
Reaction score
Im in exactly same situation ^ and the game takes now for some reason like 5 mins to open and connection to server is taking 10 minutes until crash sometimes only 10 seconds until the message pops up. Its not lag because my ping is good and internet is 10mb.

karmasblade

Old School
old school
Reaction score
Hi, Thank you for contacting IJJI and we will have your problem fixed ASAP. Just follow the following steps.
1. We are not IJJI
2. We are not IJJI
3. We are not IJJI
4. Contact IJJI
5. Contact IJJI not TBN

Y

YouTubeSubs

Hi, Thank you for contacting IJJI and we will have your problem fixed ASAP. Just follow the following steps.
1. We are not IJJI
2. We are not IJJI
3. We are not IJJI
4. Contact IJJI
5. Contact IJJI not TBN

If anyone knew answer here idt be alot faster... no nead to be like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.