Not open for further replies.

SpeedyScooter

Original poster
Reaction score
This Guide Has Been Approved by: h4xFr33 :bigsmile:

***Updated AUGUST 29th, 2011!!! THE GUIDES PRICE HAS BEEN REDUCED TO $7!***
Hurry and buy now before it is to late!
I accept Paypal and Amazon Gift Cards!

SpeedyScooter's "Dominating Uploadee" Guide is not limited to Uploadee! You can use it on any PPD site. :love:

Please PM me if you wold like to buy the guide!
Use the link below!

description.png

This is the description from the second page of my guide:
This guide will explain in-depth analysis of some of the best and least known methods available to fully utilize Uploadee.com. Covering the low and high spots of each individual method and showing you unique ways of sharing, advertising and promoting your PPD links. I will go step by step in each method to make sure that you understand each method clearly and completely. Prepare for the 6 methods I used to become a PPD king on Uploadee.com.

info.png

This guide will go step by step through all the methods. Leaving you with no doubt of what needs to be done to apply it. All you need to do is set up the methods and start watching the earnings roll in. Before I applied these methods, I was earning a great $10 a day. But, after applying them, I average at least $30+ a day. That is $30 every single day!. Totaling to $900 in one month. I have provided proof of these methods working and earning me $50+ a day!

proof.png

graph.png

This is my chart of earnings on Uploadee for the Month of July.
You can see as I put these methods into action, I earned more and more each day.
THIS COULD BE YOU!

cost.png

The cost of the guide is $7.
You will make this money back very quick.
You can purchase the guide here for $7:
PM ME FOR IT.
If you are not sure if you would like to purchase this guide, be sure to check out the Reviews.

If you do not have PayPal, we can negotiate a different payment method through PM.

People Who Have Bought My Guide for the Special Price of $5 and a review:

1. DTD
  2. 123max
  3. mantalcore (yet to leave a review)

^^^These people got the guide for $5!!

If you are one of the first 3 people to get the guide, you MUST leave a review. I will also decide if you are capable of leaving a well-written review. PM me if you would like the guide for $5 and will leave a well-written review.

I NOW HAVE ALL THREE (3) $5+review I need. Do not Post or PM asking for that price.

reviews.png

ALL REVIEWERS HAVE BEEN CHOSEN! YOU CAN STILL GET THE GUIDE FOR $5+Review!

The two reviewers are:
promoguy
Codez

Reviews:
Layout
w0e90.png

The Layout is exceptional. In order to get the most out of this guide, all you have to do is follow everything step by step, this guide explains everything in the correct order. Just read top to bottom and youll be good to go. Very well written

Quality
w0e90.png

The quality of this guide is also exceptional, This guide includes Pictures, Detailed Instructions, As well as extras to help you get jump started. One of this highest quality guides i've seen in a while.

Originality
w0e90.png

This guide does include some known methods, but adds in extras to make them very apart from other guides. youll find common methods with a lot of extra twists which make this a 5 star on the originality scale. This guide also includes some uncommon methods you may not even know about.

Usage
w0e90.png

This guide is VERY easy to follow and use. Tells everything step by step so even the most noobiest person can follow, This guide is not confusing at all and will explain everything in fair detail, you will not have trouble understand this guide.

Overall
w0e90.png

This guide overall is a high quality guide, that if you follow and put time into it, you will make quite a bit of money. This guide is well written with little or no grammar mistakes. I would recommend buying this guide, it wont disappoint.​
My Review
This Guide is
[STRIKE]Shit[/STRIKE] / Awesome. The Methods are [STRIKE]Public[/STRIKE] / Unique. Although [STRIKE]I tried this method and i failed[/STRIKE] / haven't tried this method, i think its [STRIKE]bullshit[/STRIKE] / can make you around an easy $20+ a day.
A very tiny fraction of this guide is public but the rest are unique methods

My Rating: 8/10
Readability: 9/10
Easy to read some grammar mistakes but nothing big enough to stop you from understanding. Very well written.

Depth: 10/10
Very highly in depth guide. Shows multiple steps with screen shots so easy to understand, Guide tells how to do all things with links to extra to help you on your way.

Uniqueness: 9/10
Most of the ideas are unique and I do not see others sharing the same methods. I enjoyed learning more ways to extend my downloads.

Method Difficulty: 10/10
The methods explained in this guide are super easy! Anyone can do them with some patience. Most of the methods are simple and fast while a few might take a little bit of time. All methods are explained step by step for even the newest of persons to the net should understand this guide quite well.

Overall Score: 9/10
All I can say is, buy it! I am speedy scooters ref and he gave me some tips that have earned me almost 20$ in 2 weeks where I did not do anything.

Proof:

BFT4b.png

As you can see over 18$ with nothing work, buy it!

TERMS:
There are no refunds, guide is sold as-is. Because it is digital you will have it forever. You MAY NOT RESELL THIS GUIDE!! :)

Please post any questions and/or comments. I will be happy to respond. XD

D

DTD

I can haz review copy? I already asked you once on uploadee and im an active uploadee member

Ill buy it now:)

SpeedyScooter

Original poster
Reaction score
Does anyone have a sample of the review work they have done?

Promoguy

Senior
senior
Life Saver
Reaction score
i can provide detailed review, in depth and everything if you need it. i can do it asap

Codez Hybrid

PHP Coder
senior
Trade With Caution!
Reaction score
Website
www.offerscript.net
i can give indepth review with points added for each type of pro or con, plus i am an active uploadee user

D

DTD

accepted. pm me.

Ive pmed you, ill buy it but im happy to review it, instead of paying 5$:). If review is gone, i would still like it for 5$. Ive read multiple ppd techniques. I have been earning quite a bit from it. I recently got back into it and would like to start with a good technique. Ill test it fully and update my review as the days go on.

Grotoy

Old School
old school
Reaction score
Can i be the 2nd buyer? :)

123max

Reaction score
does this guide have to do anything with youtube/torrent . if its a completely a new method then ill buy for $5 and leave a review!

SpeedyScooter

Original poster
Reaction score
does this guide have to do anything with youtube/torrent . if its a completely a new method then ill buy for $5 and leave a review!

there are some things that contain YouTube refernces, but altogether there are 6 methods within and a few pages on advertising, using some of the least known methods, pm me if u want to do the $5+review.

hhh25

Veteran
veteran
senior
Reaction score
there is still review copy ?

SpeedyScooter

Original poster
Reaction score
there is still review copy ?

no, the requests to review have been all sent out (codez reply to my pm)
But there are still one spots for the $5+review option.

ONE SPOT LEFT FOR THE $5+review option!

Promoguy

Senior
senior
Life Saver
Reaction score
Layout
w0e90.png

The Layout is exceptional. In order to get the most out of this guide, all you have to do is follow everything step by step, this guide explains everything in the correct order. Just read top to bottom and youll be good to go. Very well written

Quality
w0e90.png

The quality of this guide is also exceptional, This guide includes Pictures, Detailed Instructions, As well as extras to help you get jump started. One of this highest quality guides i've seen in a while.

Originality
w0e90.png

This guide does include some known methods, but adds in extras to make them very apart from other guides. youll find common methods with a lot of extra twists which make this a 5 star on the originality scale. This guide also includes some uncommon methods you may not even know about.

Usage
w0e90.png

This guide is VERY easy to follow and use. Tells everything step by step so even the most noobiest person can follow, This guide is not confusing at all and will explain everything in fair detail, you will not have trouble understand this guide.

Overall
w0e90.png

This guide overall is a high quality guide, that if you follow and put time into it, you will make quite a bit of money. This guide is well written with little or no grammar mistakes. I would recommend buying this guide, it wont disappoint.​

SpeedyScooter

Original poster
Reaction score
Ill take a copy for 5, if they are available. I can pay immediately
Sorry, there are no more copies for the $5+review. You need to pay the price of $10. if you are not sure whether or not to buy it, just check out the reviews.

123max

Reaction score
My Review
This Guide is
[STRIKE]Shit[/STRIKE] / Awesome. The Methods are [STRIKE]Public[/STRIKE] / Unique. Although [STRIKE]I tried this method and i failed[/STRIKE] / haven't tried this method, i think its [STRIKE]bullshit[/STRIKE] / can make you around an easy $20+ a day.

SpeedyScooter

Original poster
Reaction score
My Review
This Guide is

thanks for the review!

Codez Hybrid

PHP Coder
senior
Trade With Caution!
Reaction score
Website
www.offerscript.net
Readability: 9/10
Easy to read some grammar mistakes but nothing big enough to stop you from understanding. Very well written.

Depth: 10/10
Very highly in depth guide. Shows multiple steps with screen shots so easy to understand, Guide tells how to do all things with links to extra to help you on your way.

Uniqueness: 9/10
Most of the ideas are unique and I do not see others sharing the same methods. I enjoyed learning more ways to extend my downloads.

Method Difficulty: 10/10
The methods explained in this guide are super easy! Anyone can do them with some patience. Most of the methods are simple and fast while a few might take a little bit of time. All methods are explained step by step for even the newest of persons to the net should understand this guide quite well.

Overall Score: 9/10

Status
Not open for further replies.