SwiftGPT - *$1 Instant PayPal* International Offers & New Design!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwiftGPT

Original poster
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I'd like to let everyone know about my GPT site which has been up for a while. It features a $1 minimum and Instant PayPal payments! (without verification at the moment) :eek: (cause im tired of sending them one by one)... anyways, getting to the point, All offers pay at a very high rate. They might not be the highest, but here are some of the ones we feature ->
1 Click Prizes offers (ALL) - $0.90
ZZZQuiz/Absolute Rewards - $0.22-$0.28 each
We also cater to international members! Some countries that we have had members are: China, Japan, Korea, Russia, Rome, Italy, India, and a lot more! All countries are welcome as long as you can receive paypal payments! Intl member: Are you tired of those stupid daily surveys every day? We have a better offers! :p come check it out :D
We have amazon giftcards, ebay, nexon and others rewards you can custom order :)

In addition, if your country does not have offers on the regular offers part of the site, you can try the offer panel ones! We have partnered up with offer panel based ad networks, such as RadiumOne, BlvdMedia, Supersonic, PaymentWall and more to get you the best offers targeted to your country! In fact, a lot of international users use these walls due to their dynamic offers!

For all users that dont like to do offers - You can go onto the RadiumOne panel and get points that can be converted into cash by watching videos or liking facebook pages! How great is that?

Our site has paid out quite some money already.

If you are looking to make some simple, easy cash, signup!:
http://www.swiftgpt.com

1 more thing - I dont like cheaters! Do not signin to the site with a proxy or your account will be autobanned!

If you have any questions, let me know :)

Thanks!
~SwiftGPT

SwiftGPT

Original poster
Reaction score
Yes, all countries are allowed, India, all countries!
I see your from india, and denmark, no problem, signup and you will be paid!
@singh01 - what do you mean? Like PTSU advertising? If you mean those, not at the moment as my platform doesnt support it :p but if you signup to loyalpubs ad network, place an ad there, i can have that added to my site :)

vandorin

Reaction score
Thanks, but the registration seems to be taking a very long time to load up.

SwiftGPT

Original poster
Reaction score
Sounds great! I'm always on the site, so if you say something, i can most likely respond within 3-4 minutes :D

Status
Not open for further replies.