Tacticals dropshipping store!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tactical

Original poster
Well this is my thread of cheap items. I have a site that is USA and dropshipps cheap. If I misspell alot it is because i am on iPhone. So basically I will be buying anything/ everything you would like. items available right are iPhones/iPod touches/ tablets/ cords for phones/ android netbooks and more. I will recieve money first and I will need $1 if u want tracking number. If interested In a product above, Or any other electronic, pm me

iPhone 4 8gb-$225
iPod touch 4g 8gb-$125
Android tablet-$150
Cords for phones-$ varies
iPad 2-$300

Other items msg me

T

Tactical

Original poster
so how does this work exactly? basically you buy something from the US and send it internationally? and you need to post a price as well

Yah and once I reach 20 buys of a certain item I will do a giveaway of that item. I will post prices in a min

markpolska

Old School
old school
senior
Reaction score
would you accept the use of a middleman? I send the cash to him/her first, and you send the ipad2 to the MM as well. Once everything is checked, both the cash and the ipad2 would be forwarded.

T

Tactical

Original poster
Well I would need money first to buy iPad 2. Then once received I will give u tracking number

markpolska

Old School
old school
senior
Reaction score
I do not want to threadcrap, but sending money to you without seeing any sign that you would be able to provide the product is quite risky. You may want to rethink you business plan over.

T

Tactical

Original poster
There is no way tO use a middleman. That iPhone I sold was dropshipping to I just never aid that cause I would get less buyers.

Kuroro

Reaction score
There is no way tO use a middleman. That iPhone I sold was dropshipping to I just never aid that cause I would get less buyers.

What the hell? You have said too many lies already. How are you supposed to gain trust from buyers? First you claimed that the photo in your other thread was a pic of YOUR iphone then busted by Ace that it was taken from google. Now you are saying that you don't have the item in hand and you are just dropshipping. I don't want to threadcrap but there is just too much risk involved when dealing with you.

Reactions: xhane
T

Tactical

Original poster
I lied about the iPhone and tablet. Nothing else. Now if ur interested pm me. If not don't post here please

BSOD

Senior
senior
Reaction score
This again? I thought you were going to sell on eBay?

And just a quick note- If your selling an iPad2 for $300
you have to be making a profit which means that the
device your paying for is less than that.

HTML:
*cough* fakeandgay *cough*

Reactions: xhane and Yela
T

Tactical

Original poster
This again? I thought you were going to sell on eBay?

And just a quick note- If your selling an iPad2 for $300 you have to be making a profit which means that the device your paying for is less than that.

*cough* fakeandgay *cough

I am sling on eBay. Making only like 5 profit every sale though. And *cough*legit*cough*

Kuroro

Reaction score
I lied about the iPhone and tablet. Nothing else. Now if ur interested pm me. If not don't post here please

Nothing else, huh? Or nothing else until caught again?

BSOD

Senior
senior
Reaction score
Give us your eBay Profile URL so we can look at your selling history.
It will show us what you've sold along with the customer's satisfaction.

*cough*stillfake*cough

T

Tactical

Original poster
I sold them. Now stop flanking unless u want to buy please.

Give us your eBay Profile URL so we can look at your selling history.
It will show us what you've sold along with the customer's satisfaction.

*cough*stillfake*cough

Look up my username. I have 36 vouches for having fast shipping.

BSOD

Senior
senior
Reaction score
I sold them. Now stop flanking unless u want to buy please.

So your not going to give your URL?

You have no proof.

People keep posting here to scare off scammers like you.

I'm going to post in here whenever I feel like it.

Reactions: kpjcelj and xhane
T

Tactical

Original poster
Well congrats for being a dick. Search my user on eBay. Stop being a cunt and try dropshipping and being successful see how hard it is

BSOD

Senior
senior
Reaction score
Well congrats for being a dick. Search my user on eBay. Stop being a cunt and try dropshipping and being successful see how hard it is

I searched for your username on ebay and that user has been a member for 14 Years and has never sold anything. EVER. Don't fucking names either. You're just being a little whining bitch because you got caught.

http://myworld.ebay.com/tactical

PS. I dropshipped on ebay for about 3 months.
been there. done that. left and got a real job.

Reactions: xhane
T

Tactical

Original poster
Caught what? Dropshipping? How can u possibly scam at dropshipping? U have ur opinions and I do too. U think I scam? Cool. Do I think I scan? He'll no. And thats a fact

BSOD

Senior
senior
Reaction score
Caught what? Dropshipping? How can u possibly scam at dropshipping? U have ur opinions and I do too. U think I scam? Cool. Do I think I scan? He'll no. And thats a fact

kso ignore the fact that I searched your username like you said to and its to a user who has NEVER sold a thing. and you were caught because everyone here has caught on to your scheme. derp.

how can you scam with dropshipping? lets see. people HAVE to send you money before you give them your product and they aren't aloud to use a middle man what-so-ever. hmm sounds like a great place to scam the shit out of someone.

Zechin

Senior
senior
Reaction score
Are the Iphones already unlocked and jail broken? Cause that makes a big difference to me personally...

Status
Not open for further replies.