TBN AIO Program?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SL33pErC3LL

Original poster
Hello im SL33pErC3LL and i am from the Ukraine. I was thinking of building a program for thebotnet. It would be where you could login to your account, and do all the basic stuff you could do on your account in the browser. It would almost be like Tapatalk for iphone but this would be for PC. It would include other features that would not require you to need the browser. If you like this idea or have any ideas please leave a message.

Prariredog

Reaction score
Popup on the bottom right for a pm received :p

S

SL33pErC3LL

Original poster
Thank you for the idea. I could make an ajax type thing that would automatically do popups for pm's received, and things like that

S

SL33pErC3LL

Original poster
Yes . I was on HackForums for a while but they were very stupid. So i joined thebotnet to see what it was like. I am liking it now, hope to be a good member.

Prariredog

Reaction score
Yes . I was on HackForums for a while but they were very stupid. So i joined thebotnet to see what it was like. I am liking it now, hope to be a good member.
There skids and cannot ban me no offense but you like this place. I was Prariredog on HF. Yeah but great to know if you make this it will be useful for many members.

S

SL33pErC3LL

Original poster
Yes i use tapatalk and i thought why not make a program for thebotnet like that. It will make members lives easier.

Here is the startup screen for the program. Tell me if you like it or not

3vzGCYTIqlro4vXPIBSvQdyU6.png

SpeedyScooter

Reaction score
If you would like I could design a more detailed boot-up screen. Just let me know what colors and size, I would be happy to do it.

S

SL33pErC3LL

Original poster
Not right now thanks anyway. Maybe once i have the program completed

For right now i am going to release a new pm notifier that runs in the background.

can someone please pm because i need to look at the html for my program thank you

PhriXion

Veteran
veteran
senior
Reaction score
Website
www.djjiggler.com
So this would be like the PM grabber released on HF. I like the concept, but add a few more features.

S

SL33pErC3LL

Original poster
Oh lol sorry didnt realize somebody already came up with the idea. I will make it even better though

PhriXion

Veteran
veteran
senior
Reaction score
Website
www.djjiggler.com
Oh lol sorry didnt realize somebody already came up with the idea. I will make it even better though

It's not like it's a big deal that it be remade, I was just alerting you that there was one for HF already coded and the source is public.

S

SL33pErC3LL

Original poster
Oh well i was making a sliding pm notifier that tells you when you get pms. I am going to add cool features to it as well.

S

SL33pErC3LL

Original poster
thanks man hopefully it will work

If someone wants to design the box for the pm notifier they can. Send me a private message or leave a message if you are interested.

Hey i need someone to try this pm notifier out for me. Send me a pm if you are willing to help me. Thanks

S

SL33pErC3LL

Original poster
what? I need someone to beta test this program for me

TheSyndicate

veteran
senior
Reaction score
Ты говоришь по-русски? PM'ing you now, BTW.

karmasblade

Old School
old school
Reaction score
I'll gladly test if you want.

S

SL33pErC3LL

Original poster
@TheSyndicate please send me your teamviewer information. Thank you. I can not pm you.

I guess TheSyndicate is away. Can someone pm me your team viewer information so i can beta test my new pm notifier. Thanks

Molock

Reaction score
I think that bird is a coke head.

Reactions: Kiba
S

SL33pErC3LL

Original poster
thank you for noticing :). I will release the TheBotNet Pm Notifier Program very shortly. It is very useful.

What other features do you guys want in the "TheBotNet AIO Program" right now there is a pm notifier that won't require a webbrowser. It will send notifications to your pc when you get a new message

Joseph Chakma

Reaction score
Hello im SL33pErC3LL and i am from the Ukraine. I was thinking of building a program for thebotnet. It would be where you could login to your account, and do all the basic stuff you could do on your account in the browser. It would almost be like Tapatalk for iphone but this would be for PC. It would include other features that would not require you to need the browser. If you like this idea or have any ideas please leave a message.

That will be great dude

S

SL33pErC3LL

Original poster
Yes I'm hoping to help lots of people with this program

S

SL33pErC3LL

Original poster
Hope to release pm notifier portion of program tomorrow or Saturday. It depends on what features I am going to add on.

Status
Not open for further replies.