TBN New Notification Bot Release?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SL33pErC3LL

Original poster
So as a some of you know Ive been working on a TBN notifier bot that creates a popup when you receive a new message, with the senders username and subject title. I just have to do a couple more things to make sure it's working 100%. Do you guys think I should release the pm notifier now or wait and include other functions to it? For example a TBN program with a popup menu that will allow you to do alot of tasks that you would normally do in a browser. Like send messages,view profiles, etc. Tell me what you think?

Darkness

Veteran
veteran
old school
senior
Life Saver
coldschool
Reaction score
Cool. The bot wouldn't notify someone very often tbh. The tasks thing could be helpful but I'd rather use the web layout

S

SL33pErC3LL

Original poster
@Dark why wouldn't it. I've already tested it and it's working if that is what you mean?

Lightness

Banned
Reaction score
Just work on the last "kinks" and release it. Hit me up by PM, I wanna try it.

S

SL33pErC3LL

Original poster
Ok yeh sure I probably will. It's pretty cool. And nice to have say if your playing a game on your PC and your browser isn't open. You will get a notification of a new pm. Just like in steam where a new friend comes online.

Darkness

Veteran
veteran
old school
senior
Life Saver
coldschool
Reaction score
Because a bot isn't released all too often.

K

KamaluNg

Original poster
IMO I think if you're going to make a program made for TBNs PM system you, should complete it. I'm not trying to be rude, but ya know what i mean :D

TBN is a pretty popular website, a program made for it may represent the quality of the website in others eyes.

S

SL33pErC3LL

Original poster
no no no. Sorry if I was hard to understand. You get a notification every time someone sends you a pm. Not every time a new bot is made. So you can do other things if your waiting for a pm.

S

SL33pErC3LL

Original poster
Well I was just thinking THeBotNet doesn't have their own program so I figured I would create one to show people I was a good asset to the community and a good legit coder.

Status
Not open for further replies.