TBN - Promoguy revisited

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DTD

Original poster
Alright. Just before i get banned, i <3 tbn(partly).
With that out of the way, i can start the topic.
The blue part is mine.

This is what i think of TBN as it is now.

TheBotNet

Is Thebotnet really the place to go for Money making guides, Or legit bots that are actually worth a dam. Is Thebotnet the place to buy and trade?

It used to be, For the market place it is still alright. I can get what i want. Money making guides is just down so much. People used to rape freebies like crazy and get tons of moniez(in items) But now, its just some crappy methods and raffle sites. Let me give you an example,
This topic: http://bit.ly/oOa2qs
It has 40 responses and its in the hottest thread. CMON guys, this is just to make a few dollars a day, MAX. The only person who is profiting a bit from it is the OP. What everyone should really do is just start exploring for new methods instead of being lazy and responding to something that seems EASY.

Now, to the bots. The bots are ass. Ive tried to make some bots. But as school started i dont have much time for that anymore. I know how to make them and help people with programming questions with pm's i get in my inbox. Someone i really like lately is KaMalung. Its not because ive chatted with him and he's fun. Its because he actually spends time to make bots and to fullfill requests. He's made tons of bots from what ive seen. But what does he get, 50 thanks? 15 rep? Someone who would do a few 5$ giveaways would even get more thanks and rep then that. But That 5$ is just a short time boost. It wont help in the future, these bots from him will. And it takes more skill to eve n create a bot.

Thebotnet has molded itself into a Social community similar to facebook or myspace. Where users only care about thanks, rep, and chatting on the shoutbox. The only reason to buy a subscription is for the chatbox.
Yes, this is true. The last time i was sub nothing really useful appeared there. It is mostly about rep and thanks these days. Guess there have been more giveaway's lately then actual bots. This is theBOTnet, isnt it?

Quality Bots? Think Again.
Honestly, How many quality bot requests are being done and updated frequently, how many quality bots are being created for subscribers that actually are worth a dam. Answer is near none.
Discussed Above

Scammers At Thebotnet? Cant Be.
My words on the mods are: Yes, they can be lazy. Who cares. They are human, They can be TOO lazy sometimes. However, the scam and spammers have been increasing in my eyes. And sometimes its not dealt with fast enough. I dont have much to complain on the modding.

Final words, Yes. I still love tbn. But, its slowly turning into a boy. And as im not gay, im starting to love it less everyday:/
Solution: ? For you to decide, everyone take coding classes? :p Closed community? Post better things?
This has turned into a wider community. Not a community focused on freebies,lots of $$$ and botting them freebies. Its more to money making, with addition to that a runescape and game marketing forum.

bullseye

Veteran
veteran
old school
senior
Reaction score
i agree with you...
people are not posting to help others...

Drake

ლ(ٱ٥ٱლ)
Reaction score
D: Why dtd i liked it when u were on irc cause u actually replied now ur going to get trolled and bant!!!!

Lightness

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, this is true. Before I signed up to TBN, I was lurking here for a long time, and it seemed really nice. Now? Um. It's still fine, I guess.

D

DTD

Original poster
Just did but internet was pooping. And it didnt work. Now im on ipod but ill edit it later

Jani

Veteran
veteran
old school
senior
Reaction score
For the sub bot thing, I'm currently working on an upgrade to make the bot more useful for subscribers. You'll see.

Darkness

Veteran
veteran
old school
senior
Life Saver
coldschool
Reaction score
Coolstory. But that post isnt gonna change anything. If anything at all, You'll get infracted by Rasputin for expressing freedom of speech.

Reactions: Justice

Jani

Veteran
veteran
old school
senior
Reaction score
Coolstory. But that post isnt gonna change anything. If anything at all, You'll get infracted by Rasputin for expressing freedom of speech.

Why you all flame rasputin? :( Hes a cool guy

Reactions: iNsAnE

Cooper

Veteran
veteran
senior
Reaction score
staff members needs to get real. this isn't THEBOTNET *_*

change the name or we should get some coders and make REAL bots.

Jani

Veteran
veteran
old school
senior
Reaction score
We need fresh coders, I've been in the coding scene @ TBN for over 2years so I think it's soon time to retire :)

Darkness

Veteran
veteran
old school
senior
Life Saver
coldschool
Reaction score
We need fresh coders, I've been in the coding scene @ TBN for over 2years so I think it's soon time to retire :)

Yeah, I'll be more than willing to give any promising coders all my source codes including my secret classes:ninja:

knubbek

Senior
senior
Reaction score
Great reflection, there are things I share with you but I disagree in others.
TBN can not focus exclusively on BOTS, the staff has done well in adding other interesting sections to expand more and more, but TBN can not leave out the true essence of the web (botting), that is true.

Soviet

Geek Firefighter
veteran
old school
senior
Reaction score
You'll get infracted by Rasputin for expressing freedom of speech.
Highly doubt it.. promoguy was banned because he was being a faggot and insulting staff.

Reactions: PhriXion

iNsAnE

Senior
senior
Reaction score
Yeah, I agree, the scammed rate has gone up a LOT.

H

H4x0rzRev

Original poster
----Disclamer Please Read----
Please dont ban me what i am about to say. Just my opinion
-----------------------------

At first when i joined TBN a while back ago. It was awesome, new bots were being created and lots of new members were joining that actually werent scammers. I built a couple of bots for TBN and lots of people liked them. But now the problem is that there are more requests for bots then people actually making them. And so many people on TBN are registering and the first thing they say "I want to make an adf.ly bot". Problem is there are about 30 adf.ly bots on TBN and most of them work but they dont get results. And there are a lot of newbies coming on TBN requesting for bots to be made by coders. This is TheBotNet. Not RequestAbot.com. If you want a bot made figure it out yourself. Literally the first bot ever i made was like 30 lines and it actually worked. Instead of saying make me a bot or Ill pay for a bot made, do a little research and try it out. Theres no problem with asking for help like many do, but other then that just GTFO. The purpose of the site is for Coders,Programmers,etc to make bots for online functions or basically anything that will help other users out. The second problem with the site is that there are little 8 and 10 year olds who have no idea what the hell they are doing. If you dont have a purpose on the site then again GTFO. I would say about 300 users on TBN actually contribute to the site while the other remaining members, do squat. Im sorry to say but thats true. Well thats all i have to say. Have a nice day/night

Fang

Veteran
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
I hate the people that make these threads, and hate the people that agree with these kinds of threads. If you think there is a problem with TBN, instead of making a thread, do something about it. Instead of saying shit like "omg no fking bots/bots suck/no new bots" fucking code them yourself. If you say you are busy with school, realize that others might be as well. You see that money making method right? Haven't checked it out but im 100% sure it's better than anything you've shared/released.

iNsAnE

Senior
senior
Reaction score

At first when i joined TBN a while back ago. It was awesome, new bots were being created and lots of new members were joining that actually werent scammers. I built a couple of bots for TBN and lots of people liked them. But now the problem is that there are more requests for bots then people actually making them. And so many people on TBN are registering and the first thing they say "I want to make an adf.ly bot". Problem is there are about 30 adf.ly bots on TBN and most of them work but they dont get results. And there are a lot of newbies coming on TBN requesting for bots to be made by coders. This is TheBotNet. Not RequestAbot.com. If you want a bot made figure it out yourself. Literally the first bot ever i made was like 30 lines and it actually worked. Instead of saying make me a bot or Ill pay for a bot made, do a little research and try it out. Theres no problem with asking for help like many do, but other then that just GTFO. The purpose of the site is for Coders,Programmers,etc to make bots for online functions or basically anything that will help other users out. The second problem with the site is that there are little 8 and 10 year olds who have no idea what the hell they are doing. If you dont have a purpose on the site then again GTFO. I would say about 300 users on TBN actually contribute to the site while the other remaining members, do squat. Im sorry to say but thats true. Well thats all i have to say. Have a nice day/night
What do you mean you joined a "while" back ago? You joined this month...

SpeedyScooter

Reaction score

You joined three (3) days ago. :worried:
bmWbT0.png

Also, I <3 TBN

S

SL33pErC3LL

Original poster
Wow i can see tensions are high on this site, but it seems very awesome to me. Im hoping to be able to release some bots and help out people anyway i can.

Darkness

Veteran
veteran
old school
senior
Life Saver
coldschool
Reaction score

3-day-old TBN veteran right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.