Not open for further replies.

Promoguy

Senior
Original poster
senior
Life Saver
Reaction score
TheBotNet

Is Thebotnet really the place to go for Money making guides, Or legit bots that are actually worth a dam. Is Thebotnet the place to buy and trade? The answer to those questions are without a doubt, No.

Thebotnet has molded itself into a Social community similar to facebook or myspace. Where users only care about thanks, rep, and chatting on the shoutbox. The only reason to buy a subscription is for the chatbox.

Quality Bots? Think Again.
Honestly, How many quality bot requests are being done and updated frequently, how many quality bots are being created for subscribers that actually are worth a dam. Answer is near none.

Scammers At Thebotnet? Cant Be.
Majority of people at Thebotnet scam left and right, what do the mods/admins have to say about it? Well 1 admin said "ban em for a little, and then let them come back. so they don't make a new profile, this way we know who they are."

Yes! Brilliant idea. lets keep the scammers in so we know who they are. Im fairly sure if you are caught scamming, your going to make a second account regardless of a ban or not. so you can continue to scam.

Psh, Mods always do their job.
So you think the mods actually do their job. Well think again. Heres some events that mods tend to do. even admins. here are 2 examples out of MANY.

Code:
Danmotas post changed into something immature.
----------------------------------------------------

"I'M DOUCHEBAGGGGGGGGGGGG 

[COLOR="Yellow"]Last edited by h4xFr33[/COLOR]; Today at 10:15 AM."

Code:
Rasputin fails to take charge, doesn't provide help, but breaks the rules by spamming. here is what he posted on a scam thread

[IMG]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lermjtJvsl1qazjbv.gif[/IMG]

Code:
 So H4XFr33 decides to be nice, take a look at this quote from him on a scam thread.

[quote]"Danmota is a cry moar kid?"[/quote]

POV On TheBotNet
Final words, Highly active members here are tired of TheBotNet and how its run. So a group of highly active members are getting together to create a new forum, a forum that will not tolerate any of this. This forum is like a clown circus, nothing gets run the way it should. no quality guides/bots/threads and being made here. this forum will soon run itself down.

alsoyoutube

Reaction score
i just joined here like a week ago and i dont think anthing is wrong with it

deathkiller

Veteran
veteran
old school
senior
Reaction score

Paypal Verify

Reaction score
This site is one of my favorites. Trust me, if anyone ever goes to powerbot, LOL, you'll know what a scam-fest is.

I don't see whats wrong with rasputin post. danmota was being a little bitch and his only comeback was "i am a loyal TBN member" and blah blah blah

Danmota should be banned though and everything else you said, I do agree on

Mawr

Veteran
veteran
senior
Reaction score
Website
www.mawrr.com
POV On TheBotNet
Final words, Highly active members here are tired of TheBotNet and how its run. So a group of highly active members are getting together to create a new forum, a forum that will not tolerate any of this. This forum is like a clown circus, nothing gets run the way it should. no quality guides/bots/threads and being made here. this forum will soon run itself down.

Tru... But there is already a private forum for the serious TBN members... :huh:

No need to make a new one :amuse:

alsoyoutube

Reaction score
honestly i didnt even come here for bots i just came to advertised but it had alot of active members so i decided to stay

Promoguy

Senior
Original poster
senior
Life Saver
Reaction score
This site is one of my favorites. Trust me, if anyone ever goes to powerbot, LOL, you'll know what a scam-fest is.

I don't see whats wrong with rasputin post. danmota was being a little bitch and his only comeback was "i am a loyal TBN member" and blah blah blah

Of course you see nothing wrong with it, Cause your part of the problem, your a little bitch who cries about a $3 ebook.

Reactions: deathkiller

Paypal Verify

Reaction score
Of course you see nothing wrong with it, Cause your part of the problem, your a little bitch who cries about a $3 ebook.

That is where you were wrong. Please read the thread and you tell me who was the guy crying. (Danmota)

I never once got mad, all caps raged, but I just was casually typing to him and pointing out his flaws

Promoguy

Senior
Original poster
senior
Life Saver
Reaction score
That is where you were wrong. Please read the thread and you tell me who was the guy crying. (Danmota)

Im not going to go back and forth with you, i dont care about how you and danmota have your little girl fights about a $3 ebook.

The Don

Senior
senior
Reaction score
If the mods/active members haven't realized that all the old members are leaving then they are blind. I said this at the start of the summer, this site is becoming nothing but a scammer infested shithole.

h4xfr33

Veteran
veteran
senior
Reaction score
Just because we are staff doesn't mean we can't have fun. We DO do our jobs, so why can't we be like regular members? Have you looked at the report notifications we get? WE DO THEM. We also have lives you know. So if you think our staff sucks and does NOTHING. Think again. I do not know how many times I have to say this, and it is really getting annoying.

WE ARE PEOPLE TOO. NOT FUCKING ROBOTS THAT CLEAN UP SHIT 24/7

Promoguy

Senior
Original poster
senior
Life Saver
Reaction score
Just because we are staff doesn't mean we can't have fun. We DO do our jobs, so why can't we be like regular members? Have you looked at the report notifications we get? WE DO THEM. We also have lives you know. So if you think our staff sucks and does NOTHING. Think again. I do not know how many times I have to say this, and it is really getting annoying.

WE ARE PEOPLE TOO. NOT FUCKING ROBOTS THAT CLEAN UP SHIT 24/7

Instead of cleaning it up WHEN it happens, why not prevent it, and yeah changing peoples posts to "Im a doucheeeebag" is so fucking fun, you prick. you have lives? no shit, you cant do your job right then you shouldnt be a mod. you don't have time? you shouldn't be a mod. If you wanna have fun, then go fap some more, stop fucking with peoples posts for your amusement

ttpm15

Senior
senior
Reaction score
not just $3, $3 x 9 = $27.
then he called all his buyer are scammer.

and i dont see whats wrong with Rasputin post also

BitcH

Old School
old school
senior
Reaction score
I'm confused, why is this thread based on supporting a scammer? The mods toyed with a kid who scammed after already being a prick and you're pissed at THAT? With all the other shit I've witnessed here recently I'm kinda shocked this is the one you decided to whine about.

Drake

ლ(ٱ٥ٱლ)
Reaction score
Tru... But there is already a private forum for the serious TBN members... :huh:

why have i not been informed of this? :mad: Now i feel left out

Reactions: gump and Kiba

Prodigy

Senior
senior
Reaction score
I love seeing member's bitch about stuff.

xtrapsp

Senior
senior
Reaction score
Website
internetaware.org

Theres a private forum? I've been a serious member for ages :'( Why me no invited aha.

Drake

ლ(ٱ٥ٱლ)
Reaction score
Theres a private forum? I've been a serious member for ages :'( Why me no invited aha.
yeah and mawr is a really big troll or at least he used to be, why was he invited this is BS:eek:h:

Fang

Veteran
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
Instead of bitching about it, how about you fill the bot requests. The scammers thing, I agree, and disagree. Scammer's shouldn't be allowed back, but in the case you discribed, he didn't scam, in a week or two if they don't receive their GC's (which we will never know if they do or do not) then he should be banned. Being a mod doesn't mean you can't have fun, even if the fun is editing another member's post. Though I don't think it should be overdone, but in that thread I would say it was appropriate.

You, and a group of members are creating a new forum, I wish you the best of luck, but if your going to bitch about it here, you should be banned. I view this thread as a "notice"

o hey look, new forum everyone come join while I bash TBN!

polf

Reaction score
Instead of cleaning it up WHEN it happens, why not prevent it, and yeah changing peoples posts to "Im a doucheeeebag" is so fucking fun, you prick. you have lives? no shit, you cant do your job right then you shouldnt be a mod. you don't have time? you shouldn't be a mod. If you wanna have fun, then go fap some more, stop fucking with peoples posts for your amusement

wow you obviously have something up your ass. LIKE HE SAID THERE NOT ROBOTS THEY HAVE LIVES. basically what your saying is all mods should have no life and just stay on the computer 24/7 because some douchebags are causing a problem..haha funny

Reactions: marioftwlol
Status
Not open for further replies.