this site is a scam.. fail again for me. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

PUREGOLD

Original poster
Reaction score
its been a while since i started lurking on the internet finding ways on how to make money online, i came across PTC's,GPT's,PPD's,CLICKBANK, and others then i came across to this site http://www.dataentryjobs.us/ i read their method and it looks promising so i do it. promoting its links to different link exchange sites, such as easyhits4u, sendmehits that has lots of malware, link referral, link reviewer, top surfer, freemillionautosurf, donkeymails, and i even use bots just to drive traffic on my links so that more money will come last...

and then i came here at tbn, where my urge to earn more intensifies, because lots of the bots that im using now came from here, and i would like to thanked those great coders that made it.. and also some "how to increase you traffic techniques" those one really extends my earnings to the point i had already $1,236 on my rackspace account which is the provider of dataentryjobs.us :(

i just confused, why is my earnings not yet send to me? its almost 2 month now since i started promoting links, i even beg for facebook friends just to made them click on one of my links, i also tried spamming then using sendblaster, not noticing that some of my friends had blocked or unfriend me on facebook because of my unethical way of promoting, yah i am a noob just trying to make money, all i have in my life is a old pc which is an AMD athlon XP 1600+ with a memory of 512MB of ram and old parts the secondhand one bought by my parents for P2,500 pesos around $58 dollars...

just for my sister to use because by that time she will be entering college and she needs a pc to work on her projects and assignments, im the first born by the way.. so that means it is my obligation to help and provide my sibling their needs.. thats why i need to create money out of nothing, together with my realible pc, i came here. :(

feeling sad right now because after 2 months of working on this site they don't even contacted me on updates, they merely sent some notofications that my earnings are credited to me. :( i've searched some reviews on rackspace but i can't find one... it pressures me everyday whenever my mother ask me,if i can really make money from the computer... she always say that i am dumb, and i must apply janitorial jobs in the city, but they didn't even provide any help or even allowance, or even a transportation allowance just incase.. being unproductive for the longest time is like wanting for me to die young. :( realizing that nobody wants to help me here and provide my needs..or even to borrow money from a friend would be ridiculous.

just wanna share... i don't mean to hurt anybody, just my true insights and pure feelings, most of you right now think that in gay... its okay i do respect any opinions, i just want to make money. :( desperation makes me cry :(

keemo

Reaction score
Dude that sucks, might wanna try to find a way to get them to pay or I think something about doing a report on their site?

Fang

Veteran
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
Depending how fast you want the money, there are a couple options.

1) Affiliate programs - Good for the money, bad for the net-30, etc payments. I have a couple ideas that could aid you in making money with affiliate programs so if you pick this pm me. I will not be sharing my ideas with anyone else, excluding some subs / members that I know contribute. Affiliate programs = basically promoting a free, or paid service/product/giveaway and getting paid when people submit emails, etc. By the way, my ideas are 100% whitehat if you were wondering and in no way do I benefit by sharing them (you won't get a pm with a sharecash link like most would do lol ;)).

2) CPA - Cost Per Action, basically affiliate programs as well but I made them separate because there are many types of CPA, like dating affiliate programs which are good~ish. My idea from num1 might aid with that idk though since they are just ideas atm.

3) GPT - If you have a dynamic IP, and if you are determined enough you can easily make good amounts of cash with GPT's. I recommend pming a GPT baws like rupm, and yoilovecash for this.

4) Bitcoin - I know you have a shitty computer, but if you can invest time into spreading RAT's and generating bitcoin with the people you infect, then you can get some good auto pilot~ish cash. (I would only recommend this if you just want a small daily profit like $5-20). If your very good at spreading, then you could make a lot more.

5) Sub section - Lot's of useful things in there, pm me and I might be able to get you a sub for free.

PUREGOLD

Original poster
Reaction score
Dude that sucks, might wanna try to find a way to get them to pay or I think something about doing a report on their site?

dude..i already done it, know what they replied to me? they want me to promote another site which of the same templates of dataentryjobs.us bullshit! :(

this site should be taken down.. i mean it. also sites that related to it. damn.

airwalker612

Senior
senior
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that news.
But when you hit $1k with just, i'm assuming 100 clicks, that should instantly be a scam alert. Did you ever search for payment proofs BEFORE starting? It's always good to do your homework.
Tough luck man, But like what shadowfang said, try one of those targets.

Reactions: Fang

PUREGOLD

Original poster
Reaction score

1) Affiliate programs - Good for the money, bad for the net-30, etc payments. I have a couple ideas that could aid you in making money with affiliate programs so if you pick this pm me. I will not be sharing my ideas with anyone else, excluding some subs / members that I know contribute. Affiliate programs = basically promoting a free, or paid service/product/giveaway and getting paid when people submit emails, etc. By the way, my ideas are 100% whitehat if you were wondering and in no way do I benefit by sharing them (you won't get a pm with a sharecash link like most would do lol ;)).

2) CPA - Cost Per Action, basically affiliate programs as well but I made them separate because there are many types of CPA, like dating affiliate programs which are good~ish. My idea from num1 might aid with that idk though since they are just ideas atm.

3) GPT - If you have a dynamic IP, and if you are determined enough you can easily make good amounts of cash with GPT's. I recommend pming a GPT baws like rupm, and yoilovecash for this.

4) Bitcoin - I know you have a shitty computer, but if you can invest time into spreading RAT's and generating bitcoin with the people you infect, then you can get some good auto pilot~ish cash. (I would only recommend this if you just want a small daily profit like $5-20). If your very good at spreading, then you could make a lot more.

5) Sub section - Lot's of useful things in there, pm me and I might be able to get you a sub for free.

i want to know more... please

gajini

Veteran
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
I think best would be to start with PPD sites as you not having much experience with online earning.There are tons of ways and guides around to start earning a lil bit with PPD sites.

Then when you have gained some experience with PPD apply for some cpa accounts like adscendmedia,cpalead,goofers...etc

To earn instant cash,you can start with post to paid sites for the time being just to ease you off.

Fang

Veteran
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
I think best would be to start with PPD sites as you not having much experience with online earning.There are tons of ways and guides around to start earning a lil bit with PPD sites.

Then when you have gained some experience with PPD apply for some cpa accounts like adscendmedia,cpalead,goofers...etc

To earn instant cash,you can start with post to paid sites for the time being just to ease you off.

Very true, PPD is a great way to start off CPA. I would recommend Filerev & or uploadee. Uploadee allows you to choose offers to promote, which means it would feel more CPA~ish. FileRev is owned by Blockis, and his site pays well, and on time as well as uploadee. Both are great sites.

i want to know more... please

Pm'd you back.

Sorry to hear that news.
But when you hit $1k with just, i'm assuming 100 clicks, that should instantly be a scam alert. Did you ever search for payment proofs BEFORE starting? It's always good to do your homework.

Yeah, forgot to include that, always research (in-depth) a company before you use them. If they are new, avoid them and stick with the trusted companys until you are sure you can spare to lose some cash. Also, never depend on just one company with things like CPA, using 2-4 would be much better since you will be able to spread your money around more and if one goes scam/you get banned from them, you won't lose all your investment/profits.

PUREGOLD

Original poster
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that news.

thank you sir... i've searched some "forums" about dataentryfuck, a couple of them telling that some are legit and some are scams, i forgot to bookmarked some of the links that i found "this" site really pays well... that make me think that im on right track.. hoping for someone who can prove to me that "this" site really pays.. im so alone that time,

Serb

Based
veteran
old school
senior
Reaction score
Report them go ic3.gov

yoilovecash

Reaction score
Website
bit.ly

aww shadow :amuse:

Status
Not open for further replies.