Tournament Of Champions For ALL Raffle Site Users

Status
Not open for further replies.

edsinferno

Senior
Original poster
senior
Reaction score
Thats right gang. ZyngaGc.com has done it yet again! Another first for the raffle industry and all of its users. Allow us to introduce the very first Tournament of Champions for all raffle site users. This will be done in a best 2 of 3 sweet 16 bracket style format. Win 2 of 3 head to head matches against your opponent adn advance to the next round. Winner of final round will receive a $25 Amazon or equivalent of their choosing. See all the info and sign up now at ZyngaGc.info. Once we have 16 sign ups that are validly registered at zyngagc.com, we will start the first tournament.

Please read full rules and format ZyngaGc.info. .info is for rules, .com is for the actual tournament once it starts. we also have a full viewable bracket program in place so that you may see your progress at any given time. I will list signups here as they come in. you may also reply here with your zyngagc.com username and i will add you on the list. Remember 16 spots available

1) tech264
2) bdgaf
3) largerthnhim
4) LOCKERZKING
5) shaddybear
6) melbug
7) Viibez
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

So come see why we are the leader in all things new for raffle sites including the all new referral program on a brand new script. While you are waiting try some other raffles for laptops, amazons, Wiis, and even promo codes. See ya there

Edit* we also have NINE yes 9 affiliate networks which means there are easily more than 2k offers for you all there

L

lockerzking

yoo bro can you add me to the list? username- LOCKERZKING

edsinferno

Senior
Original poster
senior
Reaction score
due to low sign ups we have extended sign up period thru this sunday at midnight. get in and reserve your spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.