Not open for further replies.

choboplayer

Alcoholic
Original poster
veteran
old school
senior
Reaction score
So I have like 10 eBooks on eWhoring and decided to give it the a try the methods are pretty similar to one another so I combined them basically and today is the second day that I have tried to get money, but I have been very unsuccessful.

What Happens:

1. Guys would not buy the eBook I am asking them to buy.
2. They are too horny and always ask to see on cam, after I show them they say something like "I didn't see" and don't buy.
3. They lie to me, telling me that they bought it and then when I check my paypal they have not and after I confront them telling them "You're lying because you haven't sent it to me yet" They as me to show stuff on camera again.

Currently:

1. I am running the book for $15, which is not a lot considering the people who wrote the guides did $20+
2. I have the fake eBook at HERE and have a direct link (buy now button)
3. Have a video of a really hot girl showing everything, but I only show them tits as a proof that "I am real"

So I would really appreciate it if you can give me some pointers so that I can get some conversions.

If you want the eBooks - I can sell you those all for $20.00
or upload them to Uploadee and you can download them. Please do not post here about the eBooks only about what I can improve. Request about the eBooks can be sent to my PM. Thank you!

T

Thor

lol you said you failed at ewhoring and your selling an ebook :p haha

ElCapitan

El Capitan
veteran
old school
senior
Reaction score
I never bought an e-whore e-book, but isn't the main purpose to try and get them to send you money and in return you offer them packages with pics of you inside or say that you need money to buy a web cam to do a live show? Why sell an e-book?

Triapod

Reaction score
What? I'm used to the "you sell risque and nude photos of yourself to pay for college books because your parents refuse to support you any longer." scenario

Perhaps the last page of the ebook has a link to some of your nudes.

choboplayer

Alcoholic
Original poster
veteran
old school
senior
Reaction score
lol you said you failed at ewhoring and your selling an ebook :p haha

Never said I was selling an ebook, I'm selling the whole 10 books I have. I just said that if anybody is interested in having the books that I bought and have resell rights for can let me know. Not really into selling, this thread would have been in the selling section if I wanted to sell. I mainly need help. That is also why I put a spoiler over that message!

And thanks for the advice I like the ideas that you guys have given me. I didn't see them in the eBooks, so I am guessing all of them are like fake :) cuz they promise $300 daily at least, but I didn't make a penny.

Fang

Veteran
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
Wait what the fuck, your trying to get your e-whore victims to buy ebooks?

choboplayer

Alcoholic
Original poster
veteran
old school
senior
Reaction score
Wait what the fuck, your trying to get your e-whore victims to buy ebooks?

Yeah I was trying to almost had success, but it didnt work. According to 10 guides I have that's what I was suppose to do. I followed each guide to the tooth and did everything.
Now I am editing my blog to look like a personal blog and will sell pictures.

Question:

How do I ask the guys to send me money? Like something like "Can you send me money to my paypal account?"
Like I get what to say to get them interested, but what do I say after they ask where will I they send the pics?
Or should I give them a preview of the pics?

Fang

Veteran
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
Yeah I was trying to almost had success, but it didnt work. According to 10 guides I have that's what I was suppose to do. I followed each guide to the tooth and did everything.
Now I am editing my blog to look like a personal blog and will sell pictures.

Question:

How do I ask the guys to send me money? Like something like "Can you send me money to my paypal account?"
Like I get what to say to get them interested, but what do I say after they ask where will I they send the pics?
Or should I give them a preview of the pics?
Give them one sample fully clothed, or two. Price the pics, and always take payments in amazon.

choboplayer

Alcoholic
Original poster
veteran
old school
senior
Reaction score
Give them one sample fully clothed, or two. Price the pics, and always take payments in amazon.

Cool, but if I take the payments in amazon, how will I get them to my paypal? Or do I have to sell them and get money for them.

I made this Here will this work?

G

GeeksterSwag

Cool, but if I take the payments in amazon, how will I get them to my paypal? Or do I have to sell them and get money for them.

I made this Here will this work?

Links no working! Lol

But I just started Ewhoring a couple of days ago too, so dont give up yet!

Im trying to make bank via paypal and its possible, you just have to tweak your methods and try new methods.

Get creative! Pedo's like that XD

choboplayer

Alcoholic
Original poster
veteran
old school
senior
Reaction score
i fixed the link

G

GeeksterSwag

Pretty good blog, if you can you should make a new one with the title sexylesliezpics.blogspot.com (seems more personal ;) ) and add tons of winking faces.

If you are really desperate and can leave your pc on all night or day, spam omegle with your link. lol

Just my 2cents

choboplayer

Alcoholic
Original poster
veteran
old school
senior
Reaction score
After talking to you guys I almost got one :) the dude didnt have a paypal account and for some reason tried to do a bank transfer for an amazon GC .. too bad
Any success stories or trick will be helpful I still havent been able to get a conversion

psufootball

Old School
old school
senior
Reaction score
I don't do blackhat shit like this anymore. But just thought I would give some of my past knowledge here for you.. never use PayPal. Everything is traceable and if someone does enough digging they can find you.. and then you've got bigger problems than not making money. ALWAYS take payments in Amazon gift cards. Either sell them or redeem them right away. They are completely anonymous and can't be traced back to any origin. If you MUST use a payment processor rather than Amazon (which isn't recommended) I know there was one that many big blackhatters used for eWhoring. I believe it was MoneyBookers but I may be wrong.. maybe Liberty Reserve. But either way, one of these sites.. now that I think about it I think it was Liberty Reserve, had a policy where all payments were secure and non-reversible.

Status
Not open for further replies.