BISHVDEEP

Original poster
Reaction score
The thing is simple:
*You pay $1 for signup.
*You make $1 for every referral.
*More referrals = more earnings.
*No waiting for payment.
*Get directly paid by ur referral. (no middlemen)
Ref link : onedollarriches.com/8952
Non ref: :( onedollarriches.com

EDIT 1: SINCE MOST OF THE USERS HERE USE PAYPAL INSTEAD OF AERTPAY, I'VE CONVINCED A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE TO TRANSFER MONEY FROM PAYPL TO ALERTPAY. SINCE ALERPAY.TOO IS GONNA CHARGE HIM, HE WILL BE CHARGING AROUND 35 cents on 1 $.BUT IF YOU.TRANSFER SOMETHING MORE LIKE 5$ or 10$, he will charge you 10-15%. So, interested guys pm me or email me at [email protected]

edit 2 : PAYMENT PROOF...... I GOT MONEY DIRECTLY FROM COLIN......HE CAN VERIFY. SEE ATTACHMENTS :

Attachments

• Snapshot_3.jpg
    Snapshot_3.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 24
Reactions: TwinDenis

TwinDenis

Reaction score
so basically I pay you who paid him who paid for the other etc etc etc...
sounds like an endless game of money, the first one got the most money I suppose but the last one who joined the least...
funny, I wont pay to be the last referral, no need. I make money from my own ptc website and it is very good, try it if you want, and I dont post this to disturb you but to wake you up that is.

I was recently promoting two programs (1st=$10 & 2nd=$5), but there u have to wait to get ur income building.
Now, i am promoting my last website, which pays you money instantly to ur alertpay.
The thing is simple:
*You pay $1 for signup.
*You make $1 for every referral.
*More referrals = more earnings.
*No waiting for payment.
*Get directly paid by ur referral. (no middlemen)
Ref link : onedollarriches.com/8952
Non ref: :( onedollarriches.com

anyway mate, I will join for fun if you join in my program that is in my signature. please do. ^_^

aaaa

Reaction score
Why that FUCK would you use AlertPay? Who uses that? I know paypal is gay and all, but no one has any AlertPay :| Liberty Reserve maybe, not AlertPay.

PUREGOLD

Reaction score
yeah..i know that site really pays too bad i dont have any money on my alertpay. :( only on paypal...

can somebody exchange his/her $1 alertpay for $1 paypal?? :) like an exchange of sorts.

BISHVDEEP

Original poster
Reaction score
@driftboy and aaa, sry.... it supports only alertpay
@twin, you havent got the concept.. if u join under my ref, i will get 1$ nd if anyone joined under you, u will get 2$ and thats it... btw i am doing ur site, wait plz

EDIT: sry twim, m already on this site

BISHVDEEP

Original poster
Reaction score
robot, u can easily make an alertpay account, then find someone who could transfer some funds for you from ur paypal to alertpay for some fee.

strk44

Old School
old school
Reaction score
This called a pyramid scam it never ends I wouldn't do this either

BISHVDEEP

Original poster
Reaction score
strk44, join and u'll know about the capability of the program

BISHVDEEP

Original poster
Reaction score
thats so sad... i cud have made 5-6 dollarz just in a minute, but everyone here just uses paypal. :(

TwinDenis

Reaction score
[email protected] thanks for doing that, also I have a issue about my alertpay account, I cannot remember my transaction pin and also I forgot the 2nd answer in the reset form, what should I do?

btw will I need to post a thread with my referral link or generally refer people?
because that is kinda boring and also I get how it works when it comes to referrals, I would like to learn how it really works for example I was referred by you so you get paid what I paid to register, then what? will I get money automaticly or I have to do something? because I saw one other of your posts saying that you can trade 5$ and get 10$ ... please explain in more detail for me and for the other members.

ttpm15

Senior
senior
Reaction score
strk44, join and u'll know about the capability of the program

pyramid scam, only the owner of that site actually make money, you actually scam money from your ref

BISHVDEEP

Original poster
Reaction score
guyz its not a pyramud scam or something..... and @ twindenis, i know it sometimes gets really boring to refer guys and cnvince them to join under u, but there r many techniques by which u can get refrals. one i m using right now. make a forum post and remember to answer other's queries. use blogpost, ask ur friends to join under you, etc etc. and regardin ur alertpay thing, i recommend u to make a new account, i too actually dont know what to do in this case.
if u need more help , contact me via my email.
and back to the topic, GUYS I TOLD EARLIER THAT HOW THIS SITE WRKS.. EG: ASSUME that someone signed up under my referral and paid $1 for the signup, then that money will not go to the site, it will b going directly to my alertpay. the new user pays directly to the referrer in his alerypay...thats y i said, no middlemen

EDIT : I just saw my email and found that got paid $1 by colin birkett..... thanks, whichever person u are .

Poorfag

bring back goldschool | we want plates
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
Your remind me of Superpoints1 or w/e his name was.
Why don't you just email your friends to give you $1, its the same.

BISHVDEEP

Original poster
Reaction score
@timmychan, not only your friends, unknown persons also signup under you, like COLIN BIRKETT just did. but they never send u money for free even if they are ur friend :)

TwinDenis

Reaction score
ok I joined ^^
I payed and now what?
how long it will take? it says after 72 hours I will get $100 >_>

AtlasChild

AGC Seller
Reaction score
this type of programs not stay long time in business, will scam near

BISHVDEEP

Original poster
Reaction score
@atlaschild..but we can make as much money as v can till it alive.
like i paid 1$ to join and till nw have got 4 refs, ie i have made a 300% profit by now.
nw i dont care even if it goesscam

Zechin

Senior
senior
Reaction score
^-LOL you will if they don't pay you. So joining fee is a dollar? And you can't earn unless you have referals? sounds too typical...

colin47

Reaction score
yeah it was me that joined under you.
what the heck its only $1 bit of a nobrainer and theres no middleman so its totally sustainable.
you get a load of free resources and refering website to promote. Im gonna promote this in a few days when i get back off holiday.
Also alertpay is way better then paypal, less fees and they dont lock ur account for no reason like paypal do.

Reactions: BISHVDEEP

BISHVDEEP

Original poster
Reaction score
zechin bro....
i told earlier, the website doesnt pay, my referred user pay the money and i get the money as soon as the referred person sent his $1 fee. new user feel that he is paying to the website, but actually due to my referral link, he is paying directly to me. so, as i said NO MIDDLEMEN
REGARDS

yeah it was me that joined under you.
what the heck its only $1 bit of a nobrainer and theres no middleman so its totally sustainable.
you get a load of free resources and refering website to promote. Im gonna promote this in a few days when i get back off holiday.
Also alertpay is way better then paypal, less fees and they dont lock ur account for no reason like paypal do.

thanks and i guess noone is gettin the concept ,....

Zechin

Senior
senior
Reaction score
I see the concept but don't see the point. Thanks for sharing though interesting aspect of money making.

Status
Not open for further replies.