Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentAbyss

Senior
Original poster
senior
Reaction score
Ok, let's get started.

1. After downloading the VB6 extract the rar file to any location you want.

2. Run the application and you should see this prompt respectively.
Spoiler:
1ststep.jpg

3. To be able to create an application (program) click the Reg Key.
Spoiler:
wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 801x456.
2ndstep.jpg

4. Then Click ok when prompted. and you should see like this.
Spoiler:
wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 793x458.
3rdstep.jpg

5. After that you can now create an application. After Registering the application to the registry, Click run Visual Basic 6, and you should see this.
Spoiler:
wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1440x868.
4thstep.jpg

6. Since we are making an .exe application. Select standard.EXE. After Clicking it, you should see like this respectively.
Spoiler:
wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1440x869.
step5u.jpg

5. As a default the name of you application will be Project.exe.

Q/A:

1. How to create buttons on the application?
A: On the left corner of your window you will see this button.
Spoiler:
step6m.jpg

This button is used to create buttons on the application.

2. What are the commands in using command buttons?
A: I have already provided a list of VB 6 commands posted on the upper part of the page.

3. How to insert an Image Background on the application interface?
A: In inserting a background image for your application, use this method.
Spoiler:
31714695.jpg

after clicking the PictureBox command, drag the mouse pointer on the application window like the image shown bellow.
Spoiler:
70720322.jpg

you can now change the picture using this button located at the lower part of the VB program.
Spoiler:
84324536.jpg

4. How to use the command buttons?
A: In this case you must now need the VB commands which i provided.
Example: If you can remember, most if the released hacks, have this "Run Grand Chase" buttons.
This button contain codes and commands. Most of the time this contains the bypass commands. Now click the CommandButton command, the drag the mouse on the application window, and the result should be like this (this varies the size depending on how broad your dragging is.
Spoiler:
14525350.jpg

Now let us put the codes. For example we want to bypass the game. (Grand Chase). Double click the Command1, and you will see this window.
Spoiler:
wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1102x680.
62188077.jpg

now input this command:
Code:
shell "main.exe __kogstudios_original_service__" msgbox "The game has been bypassed!"
and it should be like this.
Spoiler:
wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1139x685.
89143269.jpg

now close the window, and you should go back to the application which you are creating. In this case the application should be in the Grand Chase folder for the bypass to work or else it will show an error.

5. I have finished creating! I want to save it now as an application. How can i do that?
A: Go to file menu, then click Make Project1.exe just like the image shown bellow.

after that you will see a dialogue box. Select the location where you want to save the finished application.

presss thank button if i helped

Drake

ლ(ٱ٥ٱლ)
Reaction score
why use vb 6, vb.net can do everything it can and way more.

PhriXion

Veteran
veteran
senior
Reaction score
Website
www.djjiggler.com
Omg...for a minute I thought I was back the in prehistoric age when I came into this thread. I saw VB6 and was like...."hey look a T-Rex"

Reactions: Drake

prorathack

Reaction score
Hahaaaa that's the funniest VB6 tut ever bro!! thanks for the laugh & effort :D

SilentAbyss

Senior
Original poster
senior
Reaction score
-___- suriosly fine just udpate to wha ever you guys want sheesh

PhriXion

Veteran
veteran
senior
Reaction score
Website
www.djjiggler.com
=.= you guys are immature

Not immature, just really uncertain as to why you chose to do this in VB6? I mean the language itself was released in 1998...I mean, don't get me wrong, you contributed to the forums, but with something that's really really outdated.

Status
Not open for further replies.