• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

iNsAnE

Senior
Original poster
senior
Reaction score
We've had a discussion in shoutbox and decided we should Unban dmitry, he got banned for "skamming" which wasn't his intention. He didn't have any money at the moment which was frustrating for him. Then he made a new account and paid Drift back. Vote for Unban anyone?

He helped loads of people out and was a great contributation to TBN.

Discuss(:

Reactions: Miksu
L

lockerzking

Yes!! Unban DmitryYank123.. He is legit and paid me $15 dollars for a TBN giveaway he did and he paid quickly.

deathkiller

Veteran
veteran
old school
senior
Reaction score
Yea he was pretty cool... loved fighting with that douchebag :p

I vote for his unban :)

Joseph

Senior
senior
Reaction score
Well he paid everyone back so why not.

deathkiller

Veteran
veteran
old school
senior
Reaction score
The only reason he couldnt pay back was cuz he did a contest and at that very moment Drift asked for money so he could not pay him cuz he had spent the money on the contest. He did pay Drift back though so yea he's legit :)

aaaa

Reaction score
I vote yuss. Let this nagger back :)

H

H4x0rzRev

Heres the full story. I gave Drfit a VPN account for 13$. A week later he wanted his money back. But i had already spent the money. And i didnt have 13$ to give him. He gave me like 3-4 days to pay back but i didnt earn enough. So he posted a scammer thread and Rasputin told me to pay him back. I got a little steamed up about the whole thing and sent a not nice message to Rasp. (BTW sorry about that). I was fired up at the time about the whole thing. I would love to be unbanned and start helping people out again on this community. I would promise this would never happen again.

iNsAnE

Senior
Original poster
senior
Reaction score
I got u confused with H4x0rz Jsa. I sorry bro.

Kiba

Senior
senior
Reaction score
Unban Dmitry! Unban Dmitry! *In a chant sort of voice*

iWin

Senior
senior
Life Saver
Trade With Caution!
Reaction score
I remember you!! Yea, I vote for unban :)

PhatBoyFresh

Veteran
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
As long as he paid everyone back I think it's fine. I like people who can stay true to their word even if they get shit on.:)

L

lockerzking

Pretty much 100% for unban since fags want to vote fuck you

H

H4x0rzRev

And i know who is banning fuck you and i never did anything to them come on

Poorfag

bring back goldschool | we want plates
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
Yep, unban Dmitry.

H

H4x0rzRev

thanks guys for all your support. Didnt know all of you liked me that much. <3 u guys :) And again im sorry to everyone i was a douche to.

L

lockerzking

thanks guys for all your support. Didnt know all of you liked me that much. <3 u guys :) And again im sorry to everyone i was a douche to.

No problem, you did nothing wrong you dont deserve to be banned

Fang

Veteran
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
Someone voted no, oh wait, that was me.

Reactions: Raspbooty

Poorfag

bring back goldschool | we want plates
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
Lets see if Drift posts, then make a decision

H

H4x0rzRev

I settled everything with Drift. I told him i would pay him back and i did what i said i would. I just was a little late on my payment in the first place. :(

L

lockerzking

Someone voted no, oh wait, that was me.

Why would you vote no? He did nothing wrong at all. It's not like he knew Drift was going to ask for a refund so he just spent the money

Fang

Veteran
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
Lets see if Drift posts, then make a decision
^This. It should be his choice IMO.

I settled everything with Drift. I told him i would pay him back and i did what i said i would. I just was a little late on my payment in the first place. :(

:notrust:

Why would you vote no? He did nothing wrong at all. It's not like he knew Drift was going to ask for a refund so he just spent the money

Because I can, it's my opinion.

H

H4x0rzRev

Drift why do want to drag this any farther than it is. I thought we were squared away. I told you i would pay you back and i did. I could stop a giveaway but it wouldnt be fair to everyone who joined. As i said to you before your lucky i gave you a refund. I had like 3 other people use it for a week and then request a refund. Basically scam me so they could use it for a week and then get their money back. And i was asking for thanks because I was doing a giveaway and i felt it was appropriate. Banning me helped me learn not to do that again. And all of you guys who are like Oh im going to wait until what drift says. If you dont have anything wrong with me then dont turn against me.

Edit: Drift- im sorry to say but before i sold the VPN its not really any of your business what I did with my VPN. I paid for it and everything. If thats your reasoning for not letting me back then i think thats not really a valid reason. And there is a difference between me and Unkinhead. Im not a scammer like him. I was legit and I helped out a lot of people. You can take that fact away but all of these people who are supporting me obviously saw it. Just because your mad at me because i didnt pay you your 13$ the second you asked for a refund doesnt mean you should rally against me.

Status
Not open for further replies.