Not open for further replies.

missmurder

Old School
Original poster
old school
Reaction score
Hello guys.
I find a little fresh CPA Network called Unlockr.com

They offer content locker like CPAlead or Adscendmedia! But they will approve you in 100% ! I get approved in 24hours.

I just put content locker into my blog and have already 2 leads within just 10 minuts!

They have very easy offers, high paid and they are 100% legit.
They paid in net30 system, but they have also net15 system and weekly payments I think.

I didn't get paid yet, I just started to use them and I'm very happy from that they have approved me.

If you want to join please use my reflink: http://unlockr.com/signup/4754765/ :embarrest:

Or clear link:
I wish you high earnings!
Greets :)

haconghoan89

Reaction score
Net 30 payment but I have not received any payments for June :(

Fang

Veteran
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
Weekly payouts for every publisher (thats what it said @ FAQ). I'll signup under your referral link, but for now I'll research the company more before I do. Thanks for the share :D.

haconghoan89

Reaction score
Weekly payouts for every publisher (thats what it said @ FAQ). I'll signup under your referral link, but for now I'll research the company more before I do. Thanks for the share :D.

:bigsmile:
Dear Unlockr Publishers,

Publisher payments will only be issued if you have submitted a valid completed W9 (for American persons and companies) or W-8BEN (for foreign persons and companies) to [email protected]

Net 7 payments will only be issued to publishers that generate a minimum of $1,000 per week, and will only be issued via ACH (United States only) and wire transfer.
All publishers using Paypal as their method of receiving payments will be issued payments on a Net 30 schedule.

Again, no payments will be issued unless your tax forms have been received.

Regards,
The Unlockr Team
--
Nick Mullay
Unlockr

Fang

Veteran
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
:bigsmile:
Thanks for the info, I'll have to ask my AM about that, wouldn't be worth it if it wasn't weekly for all because adscend is better anyways.

Lightness

Banned
Reaction score
Ah man, I hate the websites that make you sumbit a tax form...

Status
Not open for further replies.