Trade With Caution!
Reaction score

HeavenKatana

ㅤㅤ
veteran
senior
Life Saver
Reaction score
well. database will keep track of payments in and out to seperate accounts.

Still confused about this whole thing lol

Isn't there still risks of chargeback though if the user pays via PayPal that is being deposited? They get access to the marketplace with the deposit, scam in the marketplace, then chargeback the deposit?

Risky for whoever is going to be holding the money

KodyisKing

King
senior
Life Saver
Active Dispute
Trade With Caution!
Reaction score
Also is converting the T$ to usd$ automatic or is it like someone has to send you the money?

verax5

TheBot.net ranger
senior
Reaction score
Website
seosatanforum.com
I like everything about this system besides the initial deposit that has to be made by seller. What if i'm selling this 100$ item and i don't have 100$ to deposit.
well u can still sell :shrug: it's not mandatory to get verified

PinkZepp

Veteran
veteran
senior
Life Saver
Reaction score
Still confused about this whole thing lol

Isn't there still risks of chargeback though if the user pays via PayPal that is being deposited? They get access to the marketplace with the deposit, scam in the marketplace, then chargeback the deposit?

Risky for whoever is going to be holding the money

my thoughts exactly, deposits should only be done via bitcoin but i think fluctuating prices might make that risky as well for the holder

Reactions: HeavenKatana

verax5

TheBot.net ranger
senior
Reaction score
Website
seosatanforum.com
Pretty sure she means who holds the paypal money that we have to initially deposit
oh anyone who's verified by staff will be able to do it. and there will be certain charge ofcourse

tutudragon3

Veteran
veteran
senior
Life Saver
Reaction score
Why does the seller need to deposit anything if this is just going to be an escrow service

Also, like others mentioned, its going to be risky for the person holding the funds unless they plan on waiting out the paypal chargeback period before letting people withdraw.

Reactions: SmokeyBear

moolamoney

Reaction score
This could work very well with BTC. Not sure about PayPal though, chargebacks could make this difficult. Cool idea though!

Cory

Mad Panda
veteran
senior
Life Saver
Reaction score
This could work very well with BTC. Not sure about PayPal though, chargebacks could make this difficult. Cool idea though!

I think BTC is too volatile for this to work with BTC.

Say everyone deposits when BTC is $250, then it goes up to $400 and everyone withdraws. Then TBN would be out the extra money.

moolamoney

Reaction score

Say everyone deposits when BTC is $250, then it goes up to $400 and everyone withdraws. Then TBN would be out the extra money.
Whoops, I didn't think of that :shrug:

CoderChris

「 S K E T C H Y 」
veteran
old school
senior
Life Saver
coldschool
Reaction score

That's what I'm thinking too. BTC is too volatile to be used with it.

Reactions: php200

MillionaireVision

Veteran
veteran
senior
Reaction score
We only get 95% back :poker:

I would use it, but I can't be bothered the wait times, but it's the only way to make things safer I guess.

Reactions: Shahnameh

Danny

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ✩ ✩ ✩
old school
senior
Reaction score
Make the user who deposits, state:
"I received my digital purchase and there are no problems. If in the next days I proceed to make a chargeback is because I am trying to do illicit activities, please do not accept my refund request."

MillionaireVision

Veteran
veteran
senior
Reaction score
Make the user who deposits, state:
"I received my digital purchase and there are no problems. If in the next days I proceed to make a chargeback is because I am trying to do illicit activities, please do not accept my refund request."
PayPal honestly doesn't care. Anyone can write a fake note.

DonaldTrump

President of the United States
veteran
old school
senior
Active Dispute
Trade With Caution!
Reaction score
Website
www.whitehouse.gov
So buyer does not pay a 5% fee right, seller does? In that case, I'll deposit $200 into this vT system to buy things.

kylejacub0913

Veteran
veteran
senior
Active Dispute
Trade With Caution!
Reaction score
That's what I'm thinking too. BTC is too volatile to be used with it.

Then why put a dollar value on it? Just make it worth a certain amount of BTC, get rid of paypal, and let the T$s system be partially based on BTC prices

Reactions: Rasputin

tutudragon3

Veteran
veteran
senior
Life Saver
Reaction score
Then why put a dollar value on it? Just make it worth a certain amount of BTC, get rid of paypal, and let the T$s system be partially based on BTC prices

because every currency at the moment has to be valued in $$ for it to be useful.

Rasputin

Veteran
Original poster
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
Seller Insurance
500 T$

nice idea. we could do say 1 btc = 10000 vT$ . thats actually at current exchange about 0.0233 USD ea. You can always withdraw your vT$ back into btc without losing BTC (just gain/lose USD)

that way vT$ would fluctuate in value like BTC... although itd be kinda unfair for some.

avresthacker

In the memory of when I cared
senior
Reaction score
nice idea. we could do say 1 btc = 10000 vT$ . thats actually at current exchange about 0.0233 USD ea. You can always withdraw your vT$ back into btc without losing BTC (just gain/lose USD)

that way vT$ would fluctuate in value like BTC... although itd be kinda unfair for some.
When we will able to buy them,
I'm excited :jew:

TMS

ok
senior
Reaction score
No on the BTC idea from me. I do not use BTC at all..

Reactions: nana5522

nana5522

Reaction score

When we will be able to buy our food and live with bitcoin, why not. But for now I don't think it would be profitable for everyone.
As paypal is the biggest payment processor we need to find a secure way of using it..

Rasputin

Veteran
Original poster
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
Seller Insurance
500 T$
When we will be able to buy our food and live with bitcoin, why not. But for now I don't think it would be profitable for everyone.
As paypal is the biggest payment processor we need to find a secure way of using it..

We can settle on the difference of the value of the vT$ spent with Paypal and show proof of purchases in the database on TBN, as well as a user agreement to not refund the entire amount.

Reactions: nana5522

Psycho

they don't want none
senior
Reaction score
Will be there any bitches in t$ store? I can't get any in real life so virtual bitches are fine. :smile:

Reactions: CoderChris