Not open for further replies.

getpaid

Original poster
Reaction score
hi TBNers,,

I want partner for making site like omegle.com,,,
I just need one man to do so.

PM me if you interested.

Note: more than 50 post require to be partner.

getpaid

Original poster
Reaction score
@Tactical,,I am not scammer mate,,,I am on this forum for 6 months and I love Botnet so much...so don't forget ...think before speech...

Btw ,,I am proud to be member of TBN...I am visit this forum so many times a day :)

Bubba925

Old School
old school
Reaction score
Website
www.bubbadrk.blogspot.com
@Tactical,,I am not scammer mate,,,I am on this forum for 6 months and I love Botnet so much...so don't forget ...think before speech...

Btw ,,I am proud to be member of TBN...I am visit this forum so many times a day :)

5 Months, and I traded with a guy that had tons of reputation and was here for like years, turns out 6 months later he scammed a bunch of people and ran off.

getpaid

Original poster
Reaction score
5 Months, and I traded with a guy that had tons of reputation and was here for like years, turns out 6 months later he scammed a bunch of people and ran off.

I am not such a poor guy...:)..ok
i am not here to scam here anyone...I first setup site with my own money then ask u to give 50%.

and my deal is complete with one guy.

T

Tactical

proove to us you arent a scammer, get sub. that way we know you cna afford a website.

froob956

Registered
Reaction score
Give more info as well, what do you need the partner to put forward? How much $, what ways are you going to make money from the site? Prove we can trust you, anyone can be a member of a forum but not everyone is trustworthy. I'm new to the TBN but I've been scammed other places and don't want anyone else to be scammed.

Status
Not open for further replies.