What do you do when telemarketers call?

TumbleDry

Senior
Original poster
senior
Active Dispute
Reaction score
I simply leave the phone on the table, come back every ten minutes and see if their still there, then repeat.

Or blast music into the phone.

PhriXion

Veteran
veteran
senior
Reaction score
Website
www.djjiggler.com
I ask them serious questions about their lives and also ask personal questions about where they fucked up in life to have such a shit job. They hang up and tell me to go fuck myself, and I do.

:curt:

Bib

Reaction score
slap hand against thighs

zyga113

Reaction score
i just say that the connection is bad and if he could call me again, then i hang up and block his phone number ;))

BSOD

Senior
senior
Reaction score
Middle Eastern Telemarketer: Hello is DRM available?

Me: GET FUCKED!

slamming.gif

Kratos

Old School
old school
Reaction score
I buy the thing they're tryna sell to me

Dreamhunter

Reaction score
I troll like a boss. I even got one with the old 'Jace is on the Can' joke.

If you do not know of 'Jace is on the Can' you have never truely lived.

TheThirdOne

Senior
senior
Reaction score
I scream for help at them like if there is a killer comming for me & he's gonna kill me, then i suddenly scream & then suddenly hang up! :p

TMS

ok
senior
Reaction score
I put on Friday by Rebecca Black, and see how long it takes them to hang up!

PMLangston

Registered
Reaction score
Tell them you are [Insert Name Here]'s assistant. Tell them [So-And-So] has really bad diarrhea and are taking a shit at the moment. Make sure to mention you can here them voiding there bowels from your current position which is down the hallway. Ask them if they can hold momentarily while you transfer them to Mr. [Instert Name]'s toilet-side telephone. Play a ridiculous song such as a repeat of Stinky Pinky theme song (look it up on youtube). Leave telephone with music and go take a shit, making sure to record said shit or get a rfake noise from the internet. Stop the hold music and act as though you are Mr. [Whoever] picking up the phone and say hello. Once they start talking play the shit recording full blast to interrupt them. Stop and allow them to begin to talk, continue the recording and stop it. Tell them all about your diarrhea dilemma and how those Chili Fries were a bad idea. If they insist on calling back tell them you will be going on vacation and wont be available for several months. Wait until they start talking about what they want to sell...keep stopping and playing the recording, fuck with them as much as possible. Press 9 before they hang up, pressing 9 for most telemarketers puts you on their do-not-call list.