WHAT is the best chat site to find e-whoring victims

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikethemaster

Original poster
Reaction score
hey does anyone know the best chat site find e-whoring victims cause i wanna make a first attempt and get some cash to spend and also any e-whoring tips? thks all!

SeXy JinXeR

k
veteran
old school
senior
Life Saver
coldschool
Reaction score
TBN chatbox lol. JK No but if you make a fake account on Facebook and invite random people you get get some victims :D. Oh yeh and omegle.com thats also a good one

Reactions: Eleasha2011

mikethemaster

Original poster
Reaction score
thks for the help guys i will post in the "check it out" section tmorrow if i score

59bluecool

Old School
old school
Reaction score
Chat Avenue in the Adult Section ^^ :curt:

xAlphaPlayerx

Senior
senior
Reaction score
I will try with omegle, I have a simple pack of 25 photos... should i sell it for, 7 dolars?

Poorfag

bring back goldschool | we want plates
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
Sell on Craigslist, you'll get some punters.

genpimp

Reaction score
i will start doing this hope i make good cash

xAlphaPlayerx

Senior
senior
Reaction score
i will start doing this hope i make good cash
It's difficult. You have to find a wet user and start speaking with him and showing some pics, and when you got him, tell that you have to make a few bucks and send 25 pics per 5 dolars = 50 pics per 10.

It's a hard work instead, not everyone want's to fap LOL

Eleasha2011

Reaction score
TBN chatbox lol. JK No but if you make a fake account on Facebook and invite random people you get get some victims :D. Oh yeh and omegle.com thats also a good one

Lol Not sure what route I'm going to pursue at this point. Classes have just started and I do not have as much time as I'd like. Also, I'm having problems with google adsense bc I deleted my site then got a new one then deleted that email and wanted another email used with a new site and they keep denying me. It's frustrating. I may have to just make a new site with a new email but I just haven't gotten around to it. But I appreciate the offer. I'll keep it in mind:)

Oh & I have 3 more posts before I am able to pm on here haha! But hopefully I will get that done soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.