When shipping stuffs to others on Amazon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoilovecash

Original poster
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Do you just change the shipping address?

Someone just won on my raffle site so I'm ordering his prizes for him but just to be safe do I just change the shipping address?

Serb

Based
veteran
old school
senior
Reaction score
when you go to order an item, it asks you "add address" or ship to your own. Just select "gift" and it will ask you to put their address.

yoilovecash

Original poster
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
when you go to order an item, it asks you "add address" or ship to your own. Just select "gift" and it will ask you to put their address.

Thanks Serb! :)

I've never notice that before.

strk44

Old School
old school
Reaction score
I see that only one person is has won most of the the prizes on your site you may want to check on that or you could get suspended or Banned from your CPA networks if they catch that.

yoilovecash

Original poster
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
I see that only one person is has won most of the the prizes on your site you may want to check on that or you could get suspended or Banned from your CPA networks if they catch that.

Thanks. He's the guy that request custom prize so I add the prizes for him. He's one of the active ones and not many people have joined my site :|

strk44

Old School
old school
Reaction score
Thanks. He's the guy that request custom prize so I add the prizes for him. He's one of the active ones and not many people have joined my site :|

that still may not be okay with your Affiliated networks they see this happening they will surely try to suspend you or ban you and you may not get your money at the end of the net 30. so you way want to take some action to prevent things like this such as ad multiple networks or ban users for switching ip's like that.

good luck

MoneyFreak

$$$
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
that still may not be okay with your Affiliated networks they see this happening they will surely try to suspend you or ban you and you may not get your money at the end of the net 30. so you way want to take some action to prevent things like this such as ad multiple networks or ban users for switching ip's like that.

good luck
You are right! He completed 90 offers for one sweeptake.. :O

Status
Not open for further replies.