Not open for further replies.

Coden

Veteran
Original poster
veteran
senior
Reaction score
Edited Thread until deleted.

Please note ras/any other authority figure reading this. Im posting this as a wake up call. I've tried way more than a normal member should to help rid TBN of the bad seeds but so far nothing. PLEASE TAKE THIS AS A WAKE UP CALL.

Dap Kin

Professional Ball Jiggler
old school
senior
Life Saver
Reaction score
Website
itsdap.com
Thank you, Coden, for awakening this issue. +1. There's honestly not a better way to describe these issues, or to give a wake-up call that something needs to desperately be done.

Fang

Veteran
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
I agree, scammers shouldn't be allowed back period. Also I think e-book sales should be more monitored and there should be a separate section for selling ebooks which require mod approval.

Reactions: Kiba and BSOD

atthebull

Reaction score
why does this mean scamming is ok?

Dap Kin

Professional Ball Jiggler
old school
senior
Life Saver
Reaction score
Website
itsdap.com

He's pointing out reasons why the TBN admins and mods are hinting at the fact that scamming is OK.

Blue

Is Stylin' On You
senior
Reaction score

It's a rhetorical question.

He's satirically making fun of how this kid isn't banned yet when everyone knows he's a scammer, and he comes back still scamming.

Fang

Veteran
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
He scammed, got banned, came back numerous times, and was banned every other time but this one. He is being allowed to stay this time, even though he is a previous scammer. I hope no one alerts SDN and brac about this :eek:h:

atthebull

Reaction score
regardless of what the actual intentions of the admins/mods are for enforcing bans or not, why not just trade with people you know/ use a middle-men?

PhatBoyFresh

Veteran
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
If you want my opinion, TBN has gone downhill since I joined in 2009. I mean people can whine and complain, but it's just my opinion. This community used to be more about exploits and getting free stuff using bots, not making money in the least dignified way possible. Seriously though, e-whoring, social engineering, people whining when they break the rules to a website and get banned or on hold. Little children committing credit card fraud. People who won't even help another member out unless they get more in return. I could go on forever, but for now I'll stop there.

Reactions: Dap Kin and Kiba

Fang

Veteran
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
regardless of what the actual intentions of the admins/mods are for enforcing bans or not, why not just trade with people you know/ use a middle-men?
Okay look at it like this.

I'm new to TBN, I want to buy something so I post in the buy thread, or want to sell something and post in the sell thread after reaching the requirements to do so.

A highly repped member wants to B/S/T with me but want's me to go first. I have little to no right to request that he go first because I have low rep and he has high rep. I trade with him, lose all my money and make a scam thread. He is banned, but later during my TBN experience I realize that he came back so I report it to the staff, which in turn allow him to stay due to his contributions even though it's just stating the same thing in multiple threads in one thread :D.

Actually, that sounds pretty good, inb4iskam

Rasputin

Veteran
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
Seller Insurance
500 T$
It's a rhetorical question.

He's satirically making fun of how this kid isn't banned yet when everyone knows he's a scammer, and he comes back still scamming.

there is no way of us preventing someone from returning if they change their IP's....

would you rather him come back as an unknown person, because it seems that everyone on TBN has automatic trust in anyone no matter what.

I would rather he is on our forum and everyone fucking knows who he is here than him come back as jizzhead1 in a month and scam another buttsore sub out of $5

Reactions: Soviet

Codez Hybrid

PHP Coder
senior
Trade With Caution!
Reaction score
Website
www.offerscript.net

because people are too lazy to do that, they want something now, they don't want to wait......

atthebull

Reaction score
If you want my opinion, TBN has gone downhill since I joined in 2009. I mean people can whine and complain, but it's just my opinion. This community used to be more about exploits and getting free stuff using bots, not making money in the least dignified way possible. Seriously though, e-whoring, social engineering, people whining when they break the rules to a website and get banned or on hold. Little children committing credit card fraud. People who won't even help another member out unless they get more in return. I could go on forever, but for now I'll stop there.

i definitely agree with this, the solution is to bring in more coders, enforce stricter posts/limits, but that is a-lot of work

Codez Hybrid

PHP Coder
senior
Trade With Caution!
Reaction score
Website
www.offerscript.net
there is no way of us preventing someone from returning if they change their IP's....

would you rather him come back as an unknown person, because it seems that everyone on TBN has automatic trust in anyone no matter what.

I would rather he is on our forum and everyone fucking knows who he is here than him come back as jizzhead1 in a month and scam another buttsore sub out of $5
actually that is not completely true. There are ways, black hat and white hat. it can be done, just requires some work.

Blue

Is Stylin' On You
senior
Reaction score

Oh I'm well aware, I was just answering his question. I've never gotten scammed on the internet before, mostly due to the fact that I don't do deals in which I feel unsafe or unsure about.

HINT HINT TO ANYONE OUT THERE.

IF IT'S TOO FUCKING GOOD TO BE TRUE, THEN IT'S FAKE

I think people should stop going around buying guides from newbies that promise "$30" in one day.

Reactions: Rasputin

atthebull

Reaction score
to be fair its very hard to completely "ban" a user, if he's determined enough he will find a way, but that being said,

i think the purpose of this thread is that members feel neglected from the moderators,

alexander153

Reaction score
simple all they want is money. money corrupts people.

OMGDOG

Reaction score
What are you trying to say?It went above my stupid head

Status
Not open for further replies.