WINDOW 7 HELPP (Volume not working)

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tonyt51o

Original poster
Hello,I just download the window 7 torrent and installed it. I also download the window 7 loader to make the 30 day trial go away.

but my Volume is not working.
How do i fix this!

Butthairs

Reaction score
Hello,I just download the window 7 torrent and installed it. I also download the window 7 loader to make the 30 day trial go away.

but my Volume is not working.
How do i fix this!

You need to download the correct audio driver for your computer. Google

[Model Name of computer drivers]

ex;

Dell Insprion 1545 drivers

Then install them that way. If you click on start > right click computer > device manager then you can see what you need to install drivers for.

Soviet

Geek Firefighter
veteran
old school
senior
Reaction score
Just do windows update, it'll get the drivers for you, just make sure to untick any updates that might fuck up your crack.

T

tonyt51o

Original poster
Just do windows update, it'll get the drivers for you, just make sure to untick any updates that might fuck up your crack.
what do u mean untick?

You need to download the correct audio driver for your computer. Google

[Model Name of computer drivers]

ex;

Dell Insprion 1545 drivers

Then install them that way. If you click on start > right click computer > device manager then you can see what you need to install drivers for.
I did, but all it says is mutimedia audio controllor lol

sumit58262

Registered
Reaction score
First speciy which sound driver you have,,, or your mother board model no. ,, if you have laptop then your laptop no.. then i can provide you with the drivers.
P.S if you have disk provided with your pc/laptop install sound drivers from there.

Also if you can get a pic of the error.

Butthairs

Reaction score
what do u mean untick?

He means if you know of any "windows updates" that mess up your activation method (unvalidates windows) to uncheck them. (aka not install)

His method is way easier. I forgot windows 7 has generic drivers for almost anything...so used to XP!

T

tonyt51o

Original poster
First speciy which sound driver you have,,, or your mother board model no. ,, if you have laptop then your laptop no.. then i can provide you with the drivers.
P.S if you have disk provided with your pc/laptop install sound drivers from there.

Also if you can get a pic of the error.

\here
2s96jjd.png

Wasif

Old School
old school
Reaction score
yeah when it just says something generic like audio controller you need to install the actual driver. run windows update and uncheck update KB971033, and also right click and hide this update.

source

Status
Not open for further replies.