Would you pay for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cfomodz

Original poster
Would you pay for the method of how to do this ($100+ a day, everyday, it would require 1 hour of work each day)? If so, how much would you pay?

123max

Reaction score
Isn't that from your youtube services sight were ppl are buying youtube services from you? or something else?

G

GeeksterSwag

Original poster
Id pay right now. PM me XD

Can I have more details. Just wondering about your help/methods

C

Cfomodz

Original poster
Isn't that from your youtube services sight were ppl are buying youtube services from you? or something else?
No, I just had the payments sent to that PayPal because that way everyone would know that it was really my PayPal

Id pay right now. PM me XD

Can I have more details. Just wondering about your help/methods
The question is how much... Also, I am not selling it yet, I am just seeing if I want to yet, give me an offer as to how much you would pay...

G

GeeksterSwag

Original poster
Hmm, well it all depends on your method of teaching.

If you just sell an ebook, then I wouldnt pay that much unless it was guaranteed to make that amount.

If you were willing to guide us through making this much, and helping us when it was needed I would pay a good amount.

I can make you an offer, if you can guide me on making 100+ a day I would give you half a months earnings to cover all teaching costs. The teaching includes 1v1 IM, TVing to guide us, Help when we need it etc. I would give you 2 weeks pay of 100+ a day guaranteed. Thats $1400!

C

Cfomodz

Original poster
As a note, it would take about 14 days to start making the $100.00 a day, but then after that it would be 100 a day forever.

SpaceSpencer

Reaction score
Hi! I'd have a much better Idea! And a offer in same time! I'm a little user searching for a monthly income to live from and more. But i have no money to invest! So I'd offer it in a different way because otherwise i would't use it!

My oppinion: Don't Charge anything onetime. Better teach them and than let them pay a stake of their monthly income. So you got a lot more profit, livetime! I'd start right away giving you 10% of my income :)

So think about each user i referr. And how i'd be full of optimism referring users and users, same for the reffered users. Guess I don't need to tell ya how much you'll earn though.

C

Cfomodz

Original poster
I WOULD like the 10% for life deal, BUT people wouldn't pay me forever... Say in 4 months.. when they realize that they don't have to pay me forever and they just STOP paying, then what about me, my income stops and they keep making $100.00 a day... Also, this is not about some site (With referrals) it is about a legit way to make money only working an hour a day.

KBurnett15

Reaction score
As people above said, I'd pay more if you really guided me through it step by step.
For just an ebook, I'd probably pay around $30 or so.
If you guide me through it I'd be willing to pay around $100 or so, probably even more.

Fang

Veteran
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
I would pay: $0.
inb4mkm

goku93

Senior
senior
Reaction score
I what is about the method? i mean...is GTP, PTC, Re-Selling..etc?

C

Cfomodz

Original poster
I what is about the method? i mean...is GTP, PTC, Re-Selling..etc?
I don't want to give away too much info, so I will try to describe as best as possible with that in mind...

You are a middle man, it is like drop shipping, but with virtual goods and services over the internet.

andy666

Veteran
veteran
senior
Reaction score
Are you selling crap on ebay like windows boot discs,phones from china etc
If so i have seen this method before

Poorfag

bring back goldschool | we want plates
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
CFO, I'd probably pay you 50% for the first 2 months, then 20% for 1 more month and stop there. PM me if you're interested xD

C

Cfomodz

Original poster
Are you selling crap on ebay like windows boot discs,phones from china etc
If so i have seen this method before
It's MY method, and when I say "MY method" I mean MY MOTHER %^&*( method, no one else has it anywhere and no1 has ever seen it before... Cuz I made it...

(No hate @ andy666, I am just making a point)

And to answer your question, no, like I said in a previous post, "Virtual goods" not phones / other things on eBay, but like I also said in a previous post, I do not want to give away too much info

CFO, I'd probably pay you 50% for the first 2 months, then 20% for 1 more month and stop there. PM me if you're interested xD
Sorry man, I don't do % unless I know the person IRL so I can go to their house and say give me the money, nothing against you, but I do not trust members of TBN that well (Excluding a few that I know well and have dealt with before) (Considering all of the scammers I have dealt with)

Ace12

Senior
senior
Reaction score
Do you like go on ebay, post something for ex: Apple iPhone Charger for ex 5 bucks and if someone buys from you then you order it from someone else who is selling it cheap, to the person who purchased from you?

scycry

Reaction score
Well he said 14 days low money rest of the your life stable money....so im guessing does it have to do something with a blog? Adsense, CPA, SEO, directing traffic and moar ads?

vCollide

Reaction score
youtube channel

could you link me to your channel please?

Homer

Senior
senior
Reaction score
I could review it for you. Im very good at writing a full in dept review about products. You would also receive everything that I earn when I review it.

Status
Not open for further replies.