[WTF] Man ejaculated in his co-worker's bottle, must pay $27K restitution. [/WTF]

Status
Not open for further replies.

1337K1N6

Senior
Original poster
senior
Reaction score
Saw this posted on HF, decided to post here too.

KTLA News

4:03 a.m. PDT, August 10, 2011
SANTA ANA, Calif. (KTLA) -- A man convicted of twice ejaculating into a co-worker's drinking water was ordered Monday to pay $27,000 in restitution.

The judge in the case ordered 32-year-old Michael Kevin Lallana to pay the victim $27,410.80 for loss of wages, therapy and medical expenses.

Lallana, of Fullerton, was convicted in February of two misdemeanor counts of battery.

In April, he was sentenced to six months in jail and three years' probation.

He was also required to register as a sex offender.

Lallana worked with the victim, identified only as Tiffany G., at Northwestern Mutual Financial Network in Newport Beach.

Lallana "felt that was as close as he could get" to the 29-year-old executive assistant, said Deputy District Attorney Brock Zimmon.

"He did it for the purpose of sexual gratification."

Lallana admitted that he ejaculated into an "attractive" co-worker's water bottle because "her lips had touched it," but told detectives he never thought she would drink it.

The incident happened on January 14, 2010, while both employees were working at the mortgage company, according to the Orange County District Attorney's office.

Investigators say Lallana entered the victim's office and deposited his semen into a water bottle that was on his co-worker's desk.

The defendant is accused of leaving the semen-filled water bottle on the victim's desk which she drank when she returned to her office.

The victim, who was unaware of the bottle's contents, drank the contaminated water.

She threw it away after feeling sick, investigators say.

Three months later, the victim and six other employees, including the defendant, were transferred to the Northwestern Mutual Mortgage Company's Orange branch.

That's where a second incident occurred, according to officials.

On April 9, 2010, Lallana is accused of assaulting the same victim by depositing his ejaculation into another water bottle that the victim left on her desk. The victim took a sip from the bottle, then felt sick. She decided to send the specimen to a private lab to be tested.

The lab contacted her and told her the water bottle contained semen, police said.

The victim then notified the Orange Police Department.

DNA tests confirmed the semen belonged to Lallana.
56151269.jpg

Michael Lallana (left) is charged with releasing an offensive material in a public place and assault. The victim(right) was identified only as Jane Doe in court. (KTLA.com)
Source: http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-ma...4924.story
WTF!
Absolutely disgusting! There are some sick mother f*ckers on this planet!

Reactions: AlexGoldberg

billcosby

Old School
old school
senior
Reaction score
His reasoning for doing it is so fucking pathetic. I guarantee you this guy is a complete loner and has never had a girl he didn't have to pay for.

He cums in her drink so he can feel close to her? The fuck is that? That is so fucking sad.

Also $27 grand is not enough. Maybe $27 grand + 5 years in federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison will do him some good.

BitcH

Old School
old school
senior
Reaction score
$27k and 6mo in jail for rape? Wow fuck that dude, I hope he's in the same Walmart as Casey Anthony when the zombies come...

Reactions: daventodd123

iTrue

Reaction score
Why the fuck would you do this?!? If you find her attractive why don't you talk to her and go on a date or something? Maybe he feels really "small" if you know what I mean.

Fang

Veteran
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
I lol'd when I read the title.

countphantom

Reaction score
plastic-water-bottle.jpg

Wait water bottle has small openings. How the hell did he put his "juice" in the water bottle its impossible (i have tried it) unless he has a small dinky? NVM

PRESS THANKS BELOW IF THIS COMMENT MAKE YOU LAUGH.

1337K1N6

Senior
Original poster
senior
Reaction score
^ o_O...

He could of been aiming inside the bottle from a couple inches away when he shot.. adfl;kj lol nvm i don't even want to think about it :X

Spy2805

Reaction score
He does look like someone who would do this..
Just saying he looks like a Rapist XD

T

Tactical

He does look like someone who would do this..
Just saying he looks like a Rapist XD
Y? is it cause he is asian? racist! jking.

but now i am going to look in my cup every time i go to drink water out of a bottle i get from a vending machine/ walmart store.

Bishop

Banned
Reaction score
Lol.. Sad story. This dude should have his dick cut-off and sent to a museum.. Just saying :D

harryhumph

Senior
senior
Reaction score
that is nasty, why the fuck would he even do that?

TheSyndicate

veteran
senior
Reaction score
Guys, it's probably like a vienna sausage. :curt:

aerodynameric

Reaction score
Y? is it cause he is asian? racist! jking.

but now i am going to look in my cup every time i go to drink water out of a bottle i get from a vending machine/ walmart store.

lallana? that's more of a mexican name. besides he looks more like a mexican than asian. an asian would never do this kinda crap -.-

Yela

Senior
senior
Reaction score
He looks asian. He must've had perfect aim to have the cum go straight into the bottle without it having to go on the sides. Oh shit... he really is asian!

Status
Not open for further replies.